[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My phone broke today when I tried to uninstall a recent update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: #broken toaster.jpg (68KB, 640x480px)
#broken toaster.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
My phone broke today when I tried to uninstall a recent update that caused me many issues but now my phone is broken and I want to save all my damn data somehow and get myself a new phone.

If anyone out there could help me get the cheapest possible smartphone (just needs to be able to launch Whatsapp and play music from the data storage) and a way to get my data out of there

Edit: only the screen is broken apps and all the other stuff seem to work fine
*pic related* ofc

Thanks in advance!
You're all awesome
>>
What model? Displays are cheap to replace.

Huawei phones are cheap and good.
>>
>update that cracks the display
wat
>>
>>58708072
>play music from the data storage
>>
OP here
>>58708109
they are only virtual or something idfk m8 but there are no cracks
yes I've already reflected light off the surface to check that
>>
>>58708090
It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
... i think
>>
>>58708198
>virtual cracks
wtf? do they have bullshit malware like this spreading around on android now?
>>
>>58708072
>OP tries to uninstall an update
>doesn't work the way he wants
>throws an autistic shitfit and smashes phone against the wall
>tries to claim the cracks are "virtual"
Nah m8, admit that you'reare Autism and we might help you
>>
>>58708109
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
The glass may not be cracked, but you physically ruined the actual screen underneath.
>>
>>58708072
>Edit
wut
>>
>>58708684
idfk what autism is
just googled it but idfk
could be I'm a retard anyways
>>
There is a java based screencast program that casts your screen to your PC through the otg cable. Do some googling to figure it out, your mouse will act as your finger to the touchscreen and you can figure it out from there.
>>
>>58708626
think it's just an ugly glitch is what he means
>>
>>58709067
http://www.makeuseof .com/tag/android-screencast-control-android-from-a-computer/

>this is what I was talking about
>>
File: appreciation.png (690KB, 590x775px) Image search: [Google]
appreciation.png
690KB, 590x775px
>>58709067
omw thx anon
>>
File: drake-smiling-at-grammy.jpg (139KB, 1200x1024px) Image search: [Google]
drake-smiling-at-grammy.jpg
139KB, 1200x1024px
>>58709119
Next time go to stack exchange or google shit, don't be a tard. You're welcome gaynon
>>
File: 1476477360952.jpg (48KB, 960x612px)
1476477360952.jpg
48KB, 960x612px
>>58709103
>>58709067

Once again thank you

>>58709164
Love you too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.