[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Google captchas are actually to condition YOU to identify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

What if Google captchas are actually to condition YOU to identify storefronts more frequently and buy stuff from them?
>>
i just get street names because i am not a bitch ass nigga
>>
File: 146684644664.jpg (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
146684644664.jpg
597KB, 800x800px
>>58706968
Maybe Google wants you to go out more.
>>
>>58706950
Its actually to help Google learn objects, and recognize text.
>>
File: 1467196647779hat.png (745KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467196647779hat.png
745KB, 750x750px
>>58707018
Then how does it know when I give it incorrect answers?
>>
>>58707054

If we all give incorrect answers, it won't.
>>
>>58706950
Calle. What does it mean? Calle. Calle. Calle.

Calle. He is coming. Calle. Save me. Calle. Calle.
>>
>>58706950
What if the illuminati are using recaptcha to verify street locations in order to improve the accuracy of their assassination drones?
>>
File: 1476157428090.jpg (14KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1476157428090.jpg
14KB, 252x212px
>>58706950
>What if Google captchas are actually to condition YOU to identify storefronts more frequently and buy stuff from them?
JUST
>>
>>58706950

Usually, those specific storefronts are in other parts of the world. I don't think most of us can access those.

Unless you're suggesting that Google is trying to condition you to patronize more stores in general. That's a dumb idea too, but for a diffferent reason: even taking for granted that such a subliminal method had a quantifiable effect, it would condition the viewers to patronize *all* businesses at a higher rate, including the vast majority not paying Google for this benefit. Why would Google do this for non-paying parties?

If you think it's some kind of Illuminati conspiracy or something, those defy all logic and are non-falsifiable, and people who believe that are beyond help.

By the way, my captcha had mountains in it. Google must want me to climb more mountains! Hurr hurr durf.
>>
File: 1448123413181.jpg (21KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448123413181.jpg
21KB, 273x270px
>>58707054
It seems that it tries to give you 3-4 photos that are in the set, with rest being out.
Usually most of them are obviously in, but 1-2 are on the edge.
If you fuck up the edge cases, it will get less mad. If you fuck up the obvious ones, it identifies you as a bot and gives you shittier captchas, such as
>keep clicking, you dumb fucking nigger, I'll just keep giving you those fucking retarded images until you give up

It's probably so that bots which fail the "obvious" ones get out and stop fucking up the uncertain ones. But then it gives you shitty captchas that are ambiguous and you have to guess not only what is the correct answer, but how did the other niggers before you answer. If you answer correctly but not like others, that's a whippin'.
>>
>>58706950

because you're poor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.