[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE /G/ HELP ME BEFORE I HANG MYSELF BY THE BALLS. For the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

PLEASE /G/ HELP ME BEFORE I HANG MYSELF BY THE BALLS.

For the last 3 hours I've been trying to set up a VPN on my PS4 but since I know fuck all about tech I've limited myself to following tutorials on the internet.
So far I've downloaded ExpressVPN and managed to turn my computer into a router, but now for some reason the PS4 simply won't connect to the network.

I guess I should mention that I'm doing all this because I'm trying to get into the "For Honor" beta but because I'm a 3rd world shitskin Ubisoft region locked my country and I can't use the code some Belgian dude gave me on Reddit.

I'll suck your dick and call you daddy if you help me with this, I swear
>>
They may have blocked the VPN. Can you access Google.com on it?
>>
>>58698368
On my PC, yes, but the PS4 will not so much as connect to the network because either the time limit ran out or because it can't get an IP assigned
>>
>>58698116
>computer as router
Use a cheap router that supports openwrt. then setup openvpn and nat the result to your network.
>>
>>58698604
Have you tried connecting something other than the PS4 to the VPN via the PC? You may be able to get more information by trying to use another laptop or w/e.
>>
>>58698116
call geeksquad
>>
>>58698604
Also, how are you connecting the PS4 to the PC? Over a physical cable or through wifi? If wifi, are you sure your wifi drivers support you using your PC as a router? The easiest way to use your pc as a router is to use a separate interface (aka ethernet port or wifi antenna) from whichever one the PC is using to access the internet.
>>
File: UGH.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
UGH.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
Alright, progress so far has been that by connecting the laptop to the PS4 through the Ethernet cable, and in turn sharing the wifi conection to all local network users plus some fine tuning DNHS and MTU can get me an IP by testing connection but no Internet access. What gives?

>So close, yet so very far

>>58698839
I'm assuming that would cost more that 60$? The whole point is that I want to experience the game firsthand for free so I can know if I wanna buy it or not

>>58699046
Only have my iPhone nearby and the wifi on that thing is shit already, but I will try to get information...if you tell me just how I'm supposed to do that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.