[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the feasibility of just carrying an unlocked smartphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What is the feasibility of just carrying an unlocked smartphone with no carrier on it, then just a mobile hotspot with some wireless carrier that can be turned off at any time for better privacy? I'm thinking of doing this and I can't seem to find any reason not to (everything is over the internet nowadays, it would be easy to get by with only internet messaging and calling). Plus I don't want the government constantly spying on me
>>
Don't forget to remove the GPS, microphone and camera.
>>
>>58697720
and the laser
>>
>>58697720
yeah definitely, then I'll just use some earbuds with a built in mic for talking
>>
If you don't want more government spying do this
>protest to get the NSA and CIA defunded (FBI too if you like)
>protest to get the responsibles of make those agencie gone rogue to face prison
>don't vote for pro big government candidates
>>
>>58697759
was this a real thing?
>>
>>58697807
Well, the sensor of optical mouses are basically a camera.
>>
>>58697845
hmm
>>
>>58697845
Even better, that is clearly an old program so was probably done with early optical mice.
Sensor resolutions have increased dramatically. It's probably as good as most webcams now (at very short range due to the lensing).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.