[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want free games >every game has some extra crack exe and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pp.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>want free games
>every game has some extra crack exe and .dll and steam api.dll to overwrite in program files
>you need to approve with administrator permissions to do these

>Common Sense 2016 is sending red flags but you override for the games
Darksider and Plaza aren't m-malware guys, r-r-r-rright? Skidrow just wants to release quality files f-for fun right?
>>
Stop installing your pirated games in Program Files and you won't need admin privileges to fuck with files there.

Besides replacing those files is not the risk factor here. If it's going to fuck you up it would have be when you launch their installer.exe/crack.exe

Also don't allow your pirated software to connect to the internet.
>>
File: BillGatesonPhone2.jpg (19KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
BillGatesonPhone2.jpg
19KB, 140x140px
>>58696723
"Igor. The plan is proceeding as expected. Just as you said it would."
>>
>>58696723
Are you getting it from their topsite?

Because god knows the last group I saw to sign their releases was DAMN.
>>
I send it to virustotal and as long as the names i recognise green light it I proceed, then firewall and sandbox it anyway because i ain't trusting that shit.
Scan the .dll and the .exes, all of em, scan the installer too before you run it.
Don't even run a fucking gog setup if the signatures missing or that integrity check halts.

This has gone surprisingly well so far, every so often run a paranoia induced scan and a cautious eye glancing at my firewalls icon.
If i have anything it's pretty well hidden.
>>
>>58696723
Why aren't you using GGn to get your games, straight from the source, lad?
>>
>>58696881
You do know that malware crypters exist, purely to bypass virustotal/antimalware, right?

>inb4 heuristics
Common Sense 2016-Extended Malware Programming Guide doesn't have that issue.
>>
I pay $100 a month for FTP access to malware-free pirated software + games
>>
>>58696916
I do which is also why i take great care to obtain the files from a place i have some sort of faith in to begin with, signature verification mitigates it a little bit, emphasis on little.
>>
>>58696927
Where can I buy?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.