[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MI6 "Q" is a woman. https://www.theguardian.com/u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: techwomen.jpg (219KB, 1250x662px) Image search: [Google]
techwomen.jpg
219KB, 1250x662px
MI6 "Q" is a woman.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/26/the-real-q-is-a-woman-boss-of-mi6-launches-drive-for-female-recruits

This is how i see it:
>>
>>58688731
90% chance that person was born a male.
>>
>>58688731
look at the options:
1. spies don't actually need mad gadgets like in the film, they just need like lipstick and shit to blend in something traditionally a woman would excel at
2. Q doesn't invent shit, just nags at bond for breaking everything. women are bossy and like to nag. perfect fit.
3. boss was lying but its fine nobody would ever find out.
4. woman was hired because muh equality quotas
5. an actual woman who was genuinely interested and capable applied for the position and was hired because she was the best candidate.
so number 5 is probably least believable because in most peoples experience women just aren't interested but that doesn't mean they don't exist and you should feel bad if you think that.

i fucking hope its not a trannie because look they are human and we shouldn't be nasty to them but honestly they are severely fucked in the head and putting them in national security position is asking for trouble
>>
>>58688826
So it's not a female?
>>
>wah, why is [desirable position] not played by a woman?!
>wah, why is [undesirable position] played by a woman?!
>>
>>58688731
Did you just refer to my code as "it"? Did you just assume its gender?
>>
>>58688908
No one know, also RD departament is not 1 person.
>>
>>58689416
>>>
> Anonymous 01/28/17(Sat)12:29:53 No.58689416▶
>>wah, why is [desirable position] not played by a woman?!
>>wah, why is [undesirable position] played by a woman?!

why are you still alive
>>
>>58688731
no wonder IAR is such a piece of shit
>>
>>58689707
Why did you come here from reddit?
>>
It tends to be advantageous to have women in leading positions for tech companies. Because coincidentally they are often the ones that don't get excited over elegance or other such no practical features of tech.
So she can direct the stinking nerd away from exploring useless technology. Increasing productivity.
>>
>>58689707
>Anonymous 01/28/17(Sat)12:16:13 No.58689707▶>>58689722
> >>58689416
> >>>
> > Anonymous 01/28/17(Sat)12:29:53 No.58689416▶
> >>wah, why is [desirable position] not played by a woman?!
> >>wah, why is [undesirable position] played by a woman?!
> why are you still alive
hey fuck you!
>>
>>58689722
KYS. Hate reddit as you
>>
that disgusting freak. the only reason they "drive for female recruits" is to divide and conquer society.

>>58688826
>90%
you mean 99.99% right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.