[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the hell is wrong with this phone /g/? >near identical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: zte-axon-7-1.jpg (91KB, 660x580px) Image search: [Google]
zte-axon-7-1.jpg
91KB, 660x580px
So what the hell is wrong with this phone /g/?

>near identical specs to the oneplus 3t
>ability to add more memory over the OP3T
>even surpasses it in screen quality
>rivals the edge 7 in specs
>price as low as 399

Ive have even seen the price as low as 366 on amazon when it will be back in stock on jan 30th

Nearly every review that this phone is in it gets shit on while the OP3T is praised to hell and back even when its 80 bucks cheaper

Is the OS really that big of a deal breaker for this thing? that seems to be the main complaint that I am seeing from multiple people and its really making me wary of buying it.

Anyone have this phone? how does it match up to the OP3T?
>>
File: 1473958990480.jpg (502KB, 762x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1473958990480.jpg
502KB, 762x1254px
>>58677290
>chinkshit
These have their own threads you know?
>>
>>58677301
saved
pls
>>
File: 1443734733720.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1443734733720.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>>58677290
I love it, I really do.
Can't believe I actually thought a Sony Xperia was better than this
>>
>>58677301
what if I told you its all chinkshit anon
>>
Got mine for $300, it's great.
All the buzz about 3T being better is retarded Android fanboys who can't comprehend a phone being about anything more than muh stock Android and benchmarks.
I paid $130 less than one plus dipshits and got comparable performance, way better screen, way better audio, front facing speakers, an SD card slot, and more.

Original OPO was pretty good but they've been raising the price ever since and their shills keep gobbling it up even though that at $430 you'd be better off getting an HTC 10 or something that blows the ever loving fuck out of the 3T.
>>
Updates. I'm not a OnePlus fan boy and I don't own one, but they're the new "Nexus" for enthusiasts who want the latest ROM's with the latest Android versions.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.