[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls judge guys based on the tech they use? We all know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: samsung-galaxy-s7-black-onyx.jpg (350KB, 2000x1521px) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s7-black-onyx.jpg
350KB, 2000x1521px
Do girls judge guys based on the tech they use?

We all know girls primarily use iPhones and MacBooks just to make a fashion and social standing statement, while men use products that legitimately "just work".
>>
>>58670581

The ones worth your time don't.
>>
>>58670581

I'm going to the library with my T420 and people seems even more interest in me just because i have a sticker of tor project et Qubes OS
>>
>>58670581
>men

Doesn't exist anymore. All the numales use apple and also judge you on your "green bubbles vs blue bubbles".
>>
>>58670581
>while men use products that legitimately "just work".

I can see why you would think this; you are very likely male, and you use products that just work, and perhaps know other males who do so, leading to this conclusion. However, most males and females will follow whatever the social herd is suggesting, and judge anyone who doesn't based on borderline arbitrary criteria. Ignore it and use what you want. My 2c.
>>
>>58670605
This.
>>
>>58670605
Fpbp
>>
>>58670581
no one fucking cares what phone you use

literally no one cares, it doesn't even cross their mind, got he fuck outside faggot.
>>
>>58670581
>be in college group
>girl complains about having to delete photos off her iphone every day to make room for more photos
>complains about how expensive replacement earbuds are
>complains about shitty battery life

Told her I don't have that problem and showed her my microSD card, she ended up being a pretty cool person but god damn women can be fucking ditzes

who doesn't do basic research when buying a $500+ phone?
>>
File: Moto-G4-Play-side-angle.jpg (116KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Moto-G4-Play-side-angle.jpg
116KB, 1500x1000px
>haha anon what phone is that, it's not a Samsung or iPhone
>>
Stupid people judge people based on the tech they use.

A subset of those stupid people are female. The remaining portion are male.

Fuck stupid people.
>>
>>58670581
Anon...
>>
>>58670812
reality is better. I wish I had a bf to bang in a Lamborghini
>>
phoneposters are such vapid garbage, holy shit

great thread faggot
>>
>>58670840
Bad idea, the seats are ridiculously uncomfy and the space very limited.
>>
>>58670840
>reality is better. I wish I had a bf to bang in a Lamborghini

Do you have any fucking idea how small the fucking inside of a Lambo is?

Even midgets would have trouble banging inside.
>>
>>58670605
This.
Most girls with iPhones are the ones that would only go out of their way to ask you for notes or finished homework and drop out of classes cuz they think the reason they're failing is the teacher not liking them.
While most other girls who don't care about their phones are academically stable and don't end up contributing to the drop out rate of a class.

For engineering students atleast
>>
>>58670615
They're obviously undercover agents
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.