[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll start by saying that i'm not an expert about hackers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
I'll start by saying that i'm not an expert about hackers, DDOS or stuff like that, i'm just a random dude, also i'm not a native speaker so I apologize if there are any grammar mistakes here. I used to spent some time on the /b/ board different months ago (yeah i know, i'm an ugly person), but i stopped immediately after something really weird happened: i posted a comment with the bait meme in a thread (like i used to do), a few minutes later another user answered me in the comments section and he said:<<This meme is older than you *******, it's late, go to sleep>>. Know I don't care if some jerk managed to get my name on a site in which i am supposed to be anonymous, but i've always considered /b/ just as a place where you're totally free to post whatever the fuck you want because nobody knows who you are. Do guys know how did he manage to know my name? Am I in danger? Can someone steal my private data just because I posted a comment in a thread? Do you think I should stop using 4chan or just stop using the comments section?
>>
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>58665073
Well that was helpful
>>
>>58664998
was it just your first name?
some /pol/tards use common first names from other countries as an "insult"

>Am I in danger?
nah

>Do you think I should stop using 4chan
just do yourself a favour and stop browsing /b/
>>
>>58665566
this
is your name pajeet by any chance ?
>>
>>58665566
Yes just my first name, i didn't know that, that's kinda a relief
>>
>>58664998
it was coincidence, go to sleep Ivan
>>
>>58665602
People love guessing first names and when they're right and people freak their shit it's gold.

Good job on being the butt of a common joke, Jonathan.
>>
>>58665594
Nope, is even pajeet a name?? Sounds like and Indian/Chinese name
>>
>>58664998

Stupid newfag, read the rules of the board asshole.
>>
>>58665627
What did i do wrong?
>>
>>58664998
Go to sleep Kevin.
>>
>>58664998
Well you could have posted an image with identifying info in it.

Maybe the filename had a username or alias in it. Sometimes shady cookies/browser referrals/script fuckery puts a fuck ton of info into seemingly long random filenames.

Maybe you edited an image, which you posted here and on another site; the other site being one with your name/alias/a trackable/searchable account. A simple reverse image search would show exactly where else you uploaded the edited(unique) image.

Maybe you clicked on a shady link that gave them your IP, tracking cookie bullshit, etc.

Shot in the dark here, but are you from a territory of New Zealand?
>>
fuck off James
>>
>tfw visiting redditors are too stupid to remove their exif data because instagram and Facebook do it for them.
>>
>>58664998
...is......is your first name anonymous??
>>
>>58667842
I bet his lastname is Proxy.
>>
>>58664998
I don't know Dave, try and ask reddit.
>>
>>58667222
4chan does it too senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.