[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that "enthusiasts" are mainly fags with no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1450659832892s[1].jpg (10KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1450659832892s[1].jpg
10KB, 250x221px
Why is it that "enthusiasts" are mainly fags with no actual interest in the topic? Just in the latest and greatest marketing terms and bar graphs? /g/ can tell you all about how many volts the latest CPUs use, and how a PSU with low voltage fluctuations in important for overclocking, yadda yadda.
And STILL I bet half of you literally doesn't even know what "volt" is. Like what does volt actually measure? What is the physical difference between volt and ampere?

We see this daily with retards who think a hotter cards produces more heat. That's wrong on such a basic level you would fail high-school physics.
>>
>>58661418
Wow you are so smart anon, you totally showed us all with your marvellous intellgencies!

Do you need to know all about physics and sound before starting to play an instrument too?
>>
>>58661418
can you cross link to the comment that make you explode like a note 7 ?
>>
>>58661451
>Wow you are so smart anon
no
>Do you need to know all about physics and sound before starting to play an instrument too?
There's a big difference between someone who plays an instrument/video games and an "instrument/technology enthusiast". The latter should definitely know about physics
>>
>>58661497
>"instrument/technology enthusiast". should definitely know about physics
And why is that? What is there for tech enthusiasts to know about physics that is so essential that everyone must know? What realistic use is it to know those nitty gritty details, even as a programmer unless you do really low level stuff.

"technology" is even such a broad term that covers so many areas that you can't realistically say that it applies to everyone at all.
>>
>>58661604
>What realistic use is it to know those nitty gritty details
So apparently you don't even know what "enthusiast" means... An enthusiast is (supposed to be) someone who has a genuine interest in the topic. Not just someone who buys shit
>>
>>58661649
>genuine interest in the topic
Of tech. not physics, not chemistry, not acoustics, but --->tech <---
>>
>>58661418
>who think a hotter cards produces more heat.

they do.
>>
>>58661666
You can't have a genuine interest in computers if you don't even know what "volt" means. That just makes you a brandname fag. And what do you know, most discussion on /g/ is about brandnames and marketing, not actual technology.

>>58661676
>feed card with 75W
>60c
>put tape over exhaust
>90c
>still only cosumes 75W
>I literally think that I can produce free energy that solves half of global problems with tape
That's how retarded you are
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>58661729
>You can't have a genuine interest in computers if you don't even
Yeah i ain't a real scotsman alright

Instead of answering any of the questions you just anti-socially turn into attacking the person or diverting the conversation elsewhere.

How about actually trying to conversate with people?
>>
>>58661778
>answering any of the questions
Why would I answer questions based on not even knowing what "enthusiast" means?
>>
>>58661418

You are just autistic.

Go make yourself a clorox cocktail and drink it
>>
File: bait.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>58661813
Ah so you just like arguing with people
>>
>>58661836
Why don't you answer the question?
>>
File: shitbait.jpg (220KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
shitbait.jpg
220KB, 3000x3000px
>>58661865
Because it is not indeed a question, but a bait, like this one im taking right now. You should know that, you made it yourself.
>>
>>58661877
The questions you think I should answer are irrelevant. It's like asking a car enthusiast "what practical use is a sports car when the speed limit is 80?"
>>
>>58661729
>feed card with 75W
>60c
>put tape over exhaust
>90c
>still only cosumes 75W
>I literally think that I can produce free energy that solves half of global problems with tape

hotter cards produce more heat
if you put a tape on 300W videocard it still produces more heat than 75W
>>
>>58662079
Hotter = higher temperature
Heat = form of energy
temperature =/= energy retard
such a basic level you would fail high-school physics.
>>
>>58661778
Not him but
>conversate
>>
>>58662079
As retarded as OP is, heat != temperature. Google heat capacity.
>>
>>58662174
you are taking your time to realise how retarded you are. It is okay though not everyone is gifted "up there" so I'll give you bit more time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.