[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> they unironically believe office workers should be using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: LaTeX.png (37KB, 1862x892px) Image search: [Google]
LaTeX.png
37KB, 1862x892px
> they unironically believe office workers should be using Latex

Are you aware that people need some free time in their lives?

And even if you did do it fast, are you aware of file sharing?
>>
>>58656011
sharing files marked with Latex allows greater transparency in file sharing.
>>
I don't see why they should. LaTeX is for school related things, and books.
>>
>office workers
who usually need but a very simple format for documents, all which is also really stupid friendly with stuff like livetex
>file sharing
*TeX makes filesharing much easier than proprietary formats, every computer understands plaintext
>>
>>58656011
> they unironically believe office workers shouldn't be using Latex
You do know LaTex is the academic standard, right?
>>
>>58656011
>sharing
Latex is plain text so any pc created after 1975 should understand it
>even if you did it fast
After one day of typing in LaTex you'll learn to get shit done faster than in any other text editor

People who do serious buissness should use LaTex since it's the most appropriate platform to create serious text. If you wrote a scientific article, paper, anything people would laugh at you for not using LaTex. The same thing should go for office workers.
Anyone with a brain could understand the basics and learn it quickly, after adjusting to the language of LaTex everything will be much easier, no more different extensions, since with latex everything can be .txt or .tex
>>
RESPECT MUH FREEDOMS USE LATEX
>>
>>58658196

You are a moronic spaz. You can't expect the same standard that is required on a top level scientific paper to be applied to a fast drafted paper by a common office worker that even if it has to adhere to guidelines, it must be ready within minutes no matter what and shared with the rest of the world.

I swear to god some of you spergz have the delusion every text in the world takes 10 hours to write a page, just like you did for your unused CV, which is the only thing you did on Latex before you returned to your gaymes.
>>
>>58656011
it's only a few dumbshits who have never left their academic/technical bubbles long enough to understand that the tool is trivial as long as the words get put on paper

>People who do serious buissness should use LaTex since it's the most appropriate platform to create serious text.
you can't even spell "business" correctly and yet you actually think anyone with two neurons to rub together and a semblance of critical thinking abilities will take your LARPing seriously

you're even worse than the home server cunts begging us to rim them because they play pretend sysadmin in their spare time
>>
>>58658417
wew lad I forgot to quote >>58658196
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.