[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linux is obsolete. Why don't you admit Linux kernel sucks??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Linux is obsolete. Why don't you admit Linux kernel sucks?? A monolithic kernel in 2017!! Are you kidding me?? The only good thing about Linux is that it sucks so much that even a monkey could write a OS on it..and it's for this reason we have so much Linux disto..Microsoft and apple have a better kernel.
Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>58645989
>t. mactoddler
>>
Microsoft and Apple both use monolithic kernels. "Hybrid kernel" is a bullshit marketing term.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (116KB, 761x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
116KB, 761x800px
>>58645989
>Are you kidding me?
>>
>>58646254
Probably you should start to study about kernel.
>>
.... Both of those other kernels are monolithic too. Vista was more hybrid but it didn't work out
>>
Couldn't you just run stuff in the userspace of a monolithic kernel to get the same supposed advantages?
>>
>>58645989
windows platform is utter garbage
they have lost control of it
it hardly matters that it is closed source
they don't understand it anymore
>>
>>58645989
Where is Hurd (mach)? Where is Minix? Where is Linux? Linux won and one of the most advanced kernel if not the most advanced. Deal with it.
>>
>>58648500
>freetard commies killed it
>Minix proprietary license early on stiffled it's adoption outside higher education
Linux was the solution to both problems, a good capitalist Finn making a Minix clone
>>
>>58645989
What's with all these threads that seem to be written by a 12 year old troll?
>>
>>58645989
... and that's why windows does font parsing in kernel.
>>
>>58648964
4chan is mainstream so all the underage children want to make epic troll threads that they see on facebook and other websites.
>>
>>58648500
>OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
/thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.