[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> wireless internet > wireless power > wireless radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image001.jpg (49KB, 565x484px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
49KB, 565x484px
> wireless internet
> wireless power
> wireless radio
> wireless phone service

enjoy that super cancer, in the future we will look back and laugh at how naive we were
>>
Still i want to see the first Smartphone with zero ports.
>>
>>58644512
>le noises we can't hear
>so dangerous!!
blame the coal and the pollution of oceans if you wanna cry health defects you mentally challenged ignoramus
>>
File: statistics.png (51KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
statistics.png
51KB, 1152x648px
>>58644614
>>
What's a good option for wired radio?
>>
>>58644655
a telephone
>>
>>58644595
I want to see the first smartphone with 2 usb ports
>>
>>58644726
why, so you can plug two chargers and blow up your house?
>>
>>58644747
So you can charge and use peripherals at the same time.

It would only charge from one port obviously.
>>
>>58644980
You do realize that the only reason you cannot to those two things with one port was a limitation of the USB spec, right? You do know that USB-C does allow for both these things to happen with only needing one port, right?
>>
>>58645019
>You do know that USB-C does allow for both these things to happen with only needing one port, right?

oh, neat
>>
>>58644618
shitty meme
>>
>>58644618
Its a valid argument.
You wouldn't meteor shield your house before you build a nuclear bunker.

If you're concerned about our health ask us to have better diets and workout routines.
>>
>>58645177

it's not a valid argument to dismiss X just because Y also exists.

"oh why not drink alcohol if you also watch TV"
"oh why not smoke if you also eat chocolate"
"oh why not be lazy if you dont work 4/8/10/X hours a day anyway"

repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>58645322
It's valid to dismiss X In favor of Y. And that's what people are doing.
>>
>>58645349

congrats, you trolled me hard
>>
>>58645141
Also USB-OTG>Hub>Ports>Peripherals

Think there's a way you can have the device charging at the same time as well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.