[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN is someone going to invent better batteries, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Unsorted 1362.jpg (264KB, 817x773px) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 1362.jpg
264KB, 817x773px
WHEN is someone going to invent better batteries, I can't believe what everyone has to put up with right now

you should only have to charge your phone and your laptop once a week
>>
I'm currently working on a way to store human souls inside crystal to be used as an energy source.
>>
>>58640634
Why don't you, retard?
>>
Why? 2-3 days of use from phones available for $100-150 not enough for you?
>>
Problably exist, but corps trying turning it cheaper.

>>58640650
Try with little girl. Maybe works.
>>
File: Unsorted 1348.jpg (385KB, 1399x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 1348.jpg
385KB, 1399x1396px
>>58640676
everyone is wandering around looking for outlets all the time, it's sad we don't deserve this!

plus, right now they are making laptops like 90% battery by volume!
wtf imagine what could be achieved if they didnt have to do that
>>
>>58640703
everyone is looking for outlets because they're fucking stupid and don't bother researching what phone to purchase, instead they let other people tell them what to buy or they simply buy an iphone and ignore all competition

my phone was $200 and lasts me 10hrs SoT or 3 days of my usage. I plug it in every night anyways but I never have any sort of charger with me ever because I end the day with about 65% battery.

The key is buying a phone with a bigger battery. It might be 1mm thicker and that might be too much for people to hold in their hands these days though.
>>
>>58640726
you obviously arent a phone power user like me then
>>
>>58640756
what does a phone power user consist of?

for my job I'm literally idle 3 hours a day staring at my phone playing pixel dungeon or browsing 4chan

does that make me a PHONE POWER USER?
>>
>>58640771
I'm compiling C on my phone all day
>>
>>58640756
>phone power user
is this satire?
>>
>>58640634
Traditional batteries should be used

Lead-acid batteries are the original and best
>>
File: elivebuy_power_bank_thumb800[1].jpg (28KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
elivebuy_power_bank_thumb800[1].jpg
28KB, 800x450px
Just buy an external power bank and enjoy the best of both worlds
>>
File: Capture.png (326KB, 975x372px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
326KB, 975x372px
>>
There's a ton of research happening on batteries. None of it is mature enough to be released to the public, but here's some of what may be coming:

>batteries with 3 to 10 times the capacity of current ones
>batteries that can't explode
>batteries that charge wirelessly with ultrasound
>batteries that charge from sound waves
>>
>>58640634
Poor Yayoi, learn about power management.
>>
File: Unsorted 1364.jpg (120KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 1364.jpg
120KB, 640x800px
>>58641244
>>batteries that charge wirelessly with ultrasound
>>batteries that charge from sound waves

In my layman mind these sound based ones are bound to mess people up in some way
do they use pizeo crystals? or whatever they're called
>>
>>58641929
lol it's a scam by scam artists using gimmicks to trick idiots into investing before bailing with all investors monies. that is if the research is real at all.

the ability to convert sound to electricity is so poorly done, a) because there's barely any energy in sound, b) because it's danm near impossible to capture/convert it into usuable energy (like electricity)
>>
>>58640634
>>58640703
>>58641929
kill yourself you manchild
>>
>>58642276
Are you fucking dumb? Sound has infinite energy because there are an infinite number of frequencies. Brainlets need to gtfo
>>
>>58642302
>infinite energy
LOL good luck with that.
next you're going to tell me the higgs boson is real.
>>
>>58641929
are you a boy?
>>
GE is researching graphene batteries. More capacity, less weight, biodegradable.
>>
>>58640634
You mean the Chaos Emeralds?
>>
File: Unsorted 1354.jpg (142KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 1354.jpg
142KB, 640x800px
>>58642501
(。>﹏<。) n n-no

>>58642512
gross i dont want my computer biodegreading after 5 years

you hear about graphene batteries every year for the past 10 years desu, where the heck are they!
>>
>>58641244
>batteries that charge wirelessly with ultrasound
>batteries that charge from sound waves
Can't wait to come home one day, turn on my $300 wireless sound charging oscillator that consumes a shitload of power and makes a buzzing sound so I can leave my phone on a specific pad to charge at reduced efficiency instead of having to go to the trouble of plugging a cable into it.
>>
>>58640634
Cuz if someone invented that Apple would cut its size to 1/7 and sell a new improved SUPER THIN phone
>>
>>58642561
Post more Yayoi qt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.