[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys in your opinion what laptop (not apple) has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: repair-damaged-power-jack-01.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
repair-damaged-power-jack-01.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
Hey guys in your opinion what laptop (not apple) has the best charging port?
>>
>>58637473
dell latitude 131l
>>
>>58637473
probably any magsafe charging port that is mounted on the chassis so that thing like pushed in ports don't happen.
>>
>>58637473
Modern Lenovo laptops, with the flat rectangular plug. Harder to fall out, and soldered directly to the board so less likely to get pushed in.
>>
>>58637473
you say not apple, but there is really no good charging ports besides apple's. this is objectively comming from someone who takes a wide angle around apple products.
>>
>>58638469
Flat plug is the shit. I have one with it and was honestly surprised they did that. It's almost perfect. That being said, I bought another one and it doesn't have it so I don't think it's a product line wide feature.

Also, new mid to low end lenovos quite literally have the worst speakers I've ever heard in a laptop. We're talking single speaker, under the trackpad, sounds like a teddy ruxpin bad.
>>
>>58638527
>not using headphones
>>
>>58638559
Actually the headphones sound just as bad. Which I don't quite understand. Bluetooth headphones sound just fine but plugged headphones and the speaker sound disgusting. I actually took it back and asked the sales guy if I could hear the floor model in case I just got a bad one and he said "oh, the sound? It's terrible". Same issue with the floor model. I got one with a different chassis and it's all good. Salesman said they've had a ridiculous amount of returns for this reason.
>>
>>58638469
Just plugged mine in. The feeling is so satisfying and it feels very sturdy.

Also, relatively compact.
>>
>>58638664
>Not using a portable dac
>>
The circle ones are shit. They degrade so quickly. if I could waste a USB port to charge my laptop I would in a heartbeat.
>>
File: DONG.png (509KB, 766x788px) Image search: [Google]
DONG.png
509KB, 766x788px
>>58638769
> Not bringing around a turntable and full sound system with them wherever they go.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>58639696
The key word here is "portable". What's wrong with having good sound that doesn't bother others vs blasting sound out of your laptop like an idiot.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>58638469
Bought a Lenovo in January 2015, the rectangular plug that came with it is getting bent, I'm gonna give it a few months before it gives. Luckily, I get an extra charger for my Thinkpad at work, so I'll just use that instead.
>>
ChromeBook Pixel 2.

USB-C is awesome.
>>
>>58637473
Apple, you can fuck off with your exclusion criteria, people hate apple and there are good reasons to, but that charging port is the best.
>>
>>58637473
my thinkpad x220 has a weird charging port. its like its not soldered to anything.. it just sits there and moves if i bend the cable too much
>>
>not just building your own MagSafe

http://www.instructables.com/id/MagSafe-for-the-Rest-of-Us-A-DIY-Magnetic-Power-A/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.