[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump will hurt AMD: http://seekingalpha.com/article/403 871

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: testcat.jpg (22KB, 592x304px) Image search: [Google]
testcat.jpg
22KB, 592x304px
Trump will hurt AMD: http://seekingalpha.com/article/4038715-amd-trump-administration-will-hurt-share-price

In the end, the memes came for us
>>
Ending that company is a good thing

Hail Trump
>>
>Seeking Alpha
>>
>>58632961
Im not going to look, but did dome pajeet write this?
>>
>I like monopolies
>I like paying exorbitant amounts of money for stagnant products simply because they're the only option
>P-please, jizz in my consumer whore asshole with your schlong, Schlostein-sama!
You're the reason technology is going to shit. I hope your children die in front of your own eyes while you sit and watch without anything you could do to save them. The world needs to be purged of your subhuman genes.
t. Not even an AMD faggot
>>
>>58633782
If they are a shit company they should die

Some pajeet wrote this, didn't they?
>>
>>58633782
>he doesn't know that if AMD died we would actually get real competition instead because the government wouldn't allow a single company to have an entire market
>he doesn't realize that AMD being the massive failure that it is is what creates the opportunity for Intel and Nvidia to be extra jewish
>>
>>58632961
Seeking Alpha exists only to manipulate stocks.

>Seeking Alpha cites the opinion of a market analyst
>market analyst cited is also a writer for Seeking Alpha
>only 4 people follow said market analyst
>all of them are from Seeking Alpha
>lesser publications will still behave as an echo chamber and republish their articles
>absurdist predictions trickle down the chain and end up influencing, or attempting to influence, short term fluctuations
>fat Persian owner sits back and laughs as they do this for dozens of companies every single day and make millions

They're the WCCFtech of tech stocks.
>>
AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.