[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys clean your lappys' keyboards? i used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dirty-laptop.jpg (114KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-laptop.jpg
114KB, 600x450px
how do you guys clean your lappys' keyboards?
i used to use wipes on it, up until my keyboard broke because some of the cleaning solution dripped in and shortcut it
im not talking about dust, i use a small vacuum for that
i'm talking about filth
>>
>>58621823
It took me like 6 hours to clean up all the cheese under my thinkpad keys made by my skinflakes, hair and skin oil.
>>
>>58621823
Those keys are on scissor switches and actually pop off if you pull them right. Once all the keycaps are off, just wash them in soapy water and vaccum the crap off the laptop under the keys.

Pull them wrong and you'll break it though.
>>
>>58621850
are you a literal retarded troglodyte? the op didnt fucking ask how long it took you to clean your retarded memetop he or she asked HOW you cleaned it you insanely moronic dimwitted disgusting idiot
>>
>>58621850
im talking mostly about how to remove skin oil from the keys themselves

>>58621887
that's not my laptop actually, just a pic i got off google images
>>
>>58621902
I like to use isopropyl alcohol.
>>
File: doodles.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doodles.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>58621823
You do know that you can literally hose even the inside of your computer down if you take out the battery, right?
>>
>>58621973
is that safe to use on aluminum?
>>
I dissasemble it every now and then.

Despite me being extremely strict about not eating in front of a computer I still managed to find random objects like breadcrumbs and a piece of sunflower shell underneath.

Scissor switch keyboards are a nightmare to clean.
>>
>>58621823
i drag my ballsack on it until is less cum encrusted
>>
>>58622194
Yes, and I know that because I'm a bicycle mechanic and isopropyl alcohol is something I commonly use to clean bicycles and aluminum is a common material for bicycle frames and components. Isopropyl alcohol is safe to use on steel, aluminum, carbon, etc.
Go to Target and get Up&Up, it's $2 for a jug
>>
>>58621823
Pop out all the keys, blast it with air and wipe it. Wash keys in bowl of water, dry, put it back together.
>>
>>58622334
nice
i'll give this a try
thanks for the help
>>58622232
>>58622368
disassembling it is not an option
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.