[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironically the best search engine right now >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: yandex.png (2KB, 127x65px) Image search: [Google]
yandex.png
2KB, 127x65px
Unironically the best search engine right now
>doesn't censor pirate stuff
>accurate results
>godly image searching & reverse image search (google is specially shit at this lately)
>very fast
>unpozzed

>in b4 muh russian botnet
if you want a good search engine, you need to be botnet'd anyways, so I choose russians over unpatriotic kikes. Searx and startpage are memes that work awful.
>>
>>58620533
What's the point of using it if you can't read vodka runes?
>>
>>58620533
>not avoiding the botnet by just using searx as a proxy to Yandex
ISHYGDDT
>>
>being infected by 49941 malware
>>
>>58620635
just learn it, is not that hard
>>
enjoy getting hacked by the Russians
>>
>>58620533
Ikr, it's really awesome lately. And Google is going downhill fast with their censorship and sjw crap.

>>58620658
>>58620702
>>58620731
hurrr
>>
>>58620533
>you need to be botnet'd anyways

Here come the logical fallacies by putinbots.
>>
>>58620533
>so I choose russians over unpatriotic kikes.

Putin's most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - JEW
Prokhorov - JEW
Deripaska - JEW
Malkin - JEW
Abramovich - JEW
Leviev - JEW
Potanin - "officially" not
Fridman - JEW
Rotenberg Brothers - JEWS
>>
>>58620813
Nobody said that russia wasn't corrupt, but your data is safer in the hands of the russians than NSA. Russia won't give a shit about you as long as you pose no threat to russia and they would never hand over any data to any western nation or any other nation for that matter.
>>
>>58620843
>to any western nation or any other nation for that matter.

It's completely false to assume they keep to themselves when current day events show they do but that. Russia doesn't operate as an informational isolationist. If they have something to gain politically or monetarily they will use it. Considering they have no issues to collect information about their own citizens, it'll be no harder to do the same with foreigners.
>>
>>58620843
>searching for meme pics and other crap
>muh precious data
>>
>trusting russians
>trusting anyone
>>
Bros we are making it.

http://betanews.com/2017/01/23/duckduckgo-10-billion-searches/
>>
>>58621918
Duckduckgo really needs better filtering options. having no way to pick a more concrete time period is a let down. Same goes for image resolutions.
>>
>>58620533
how do I make yandex the default search engine in chrome?
>>
>>58620533
yandex has a really good fucking reverse image search
>>
Do you have coffee breaks at the shill facility?
>>
>Using Russian botnet
>>
>>58620783
Fuck off Ivan, your posts are shittier than usual.
>>
>>58620635
If youre half decent at math, you'll know the Greek alphabet, which the Russian alphabet is based off of, so learning the vodka version is relatively trivial, it took me about 20 minutes.
>>
>>58622036
> how do I make yandex the default search engine in chrome?
> /g/
> 2017
>>
>>58621021
The point is what can Russia do with your data if you're not in Russia? Assuming you're American, sell it to the NSA? The same NSA that would get your data anyway through an American botnet? I'd rather just take the chance that the Russians won't sell your data, seems like the better choice to me.

That being said, I use Searx and have nothing to hide
>>
>use our russian botnet
>take 20 minutes and learn how to say search in russian
>enjoy our liberal links to vk.com
>Yandex - CЛABA POCCИИ!
>>
>>58623370
You learned the Russian language in 20 minutes?
>>
>>58623559
>>>58623370
>You learned the Russian language in 20 minutes?
The alphabet you fucking idiot holy shit go suck a nigger dick
>>
>>58620533
>>in b4 muh russian botnet

yeah... that's a BIG problem.

and DuckDuckGo uses them too.
>>
>>58623605
What's the point of learning the alphabet if you don't know what the words say?
>>
btw Russian public trackers are godly, find anything there
>>
>>58623671
Cognates you fuck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.