[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, we talk a lot about how 10 is shit, 7 is still the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: re.jpg (28KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
28KB, 460x460px
You know, we talk a lot about how 10 is shit, 7 is still the best and all, but why is this specifically so overlooked/disliked?

I remember after all the big updates this thing was pretty stable. The only issue it seemed to have was that stupid start menu, which could be replaced anyways. So tell me /g/, what's so wrong with it? What made it fall into obscurity?
>>
it's nice. that's why nobody talks about it.
>>
>>58608023
That's sad.

Oh well. May someone someday find this super secret version of windows that nobody ever heard of.
>>
7 is a meme as well. Windows are incrementally updated exactly like linux, it's only Microsoft that takes the current version and sticks it a label to sell it. The Drivers of fucking Vista still work on 10 to see how close their kernels are.

10 is better than 7 if only the memesters weren't retarded and disabled the spy services.

And if the memesters think there are still spy services hidden, well, they are in 7 too.
>>
>>58608023
this
>>
File: 1461201539826.jpg (59KB, 848x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461201539826.jpg
59KB, 848x960px
all win OSes past 7 are garbage
>>
>>58608540
s/ p.+7//g
>>
>>58608540
Where is 95, NT, 2000 & ME?
>>
>>58607753

8 still watches you fap.

Man up and buy a Mac, or grow some actual balls and switch to Linux
>>
>>58608046
It's been hidden since windows 95. But you don't get active, blatantly obvious corporate spyware on 7 or 8.1 unless you're a faggot that installs all updates blindly.
>>
>>58607753
everyone says win10 is shit, yet everyone has it
>>
>>58608797
>man up
>mac
>>
>>58608813

Those services are publicly listed in windows so they are not an issue anyway. You just disabled. Now, if Microsoft has backdoors, he had them for years even on 7 anyway.
>>
Its only problem was the UI because it was windows 7 with some updates and a new UI. Once you used something like classic shell it was ok.
>>
>>58608815
>>>58607753 (OP)
>everyone says win10 is shit, yet everyone has it

its flawed and the telemetry shit put a lot of people off. but it's certainly better than 7
>>
File: Photoshop on Linux again.png (114KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop on Linux again.png
114KB, 1366x768px
>>58608815
>everyone has it
Nope.
>>
>>58607753
it's the same shit over again when vista got usable people were still using xp, when 8.1 was released people were using 7. Now windows users are jumping to 10.

tl;dr users won't move to new versions unless they're forced because they're lazy as fuck.
>>
>>58608815
>everyone
kys yourself xxD
>>
it was fucking ugly. worked fine but looked like shit
>>
File: Peek - Before.png (494KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Peek - Before.png
494KB, 1024x768px
>>58609476
better than the dated aero glass imo.
>>
>>58609641
Indeed. 8.1 is pretty clean and still not as inconsistent as 10. It's not completely flat either. Problem is, there's less control over how it looks due to the inclusion of the ribbon UI over the explorer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.