[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW reading about criminals operating botnets and making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 532.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
118KB, 500x500px
>TFW reading about criminals operating botnets and making hundreds of thousands of dollars

Why the fuck are we still wageslaving?

The average Boris makes my monthly net salary($3500/month or so) in a fucking day. How or why is this fair?
>>
Can you operate a botnet?
Do you know Russian?
>>
>>58604783
I guess I could learn quickly if it came down to it. If vodkaniggers can do it I'm sure it can't be challenging.
>>
>>58604764
I'd never take advantage of my peers and fellow anons.
>>
>>58604961
Fellow niggers more like it

What has the average faggot done for me recently?
>>
>How or why is this fair?

Russian government doesn't give a fuck if some of its people are taking advantage of barely sentient Americans while the FBI will fuck you in the ass if you get caught.
>>
>>58604764
>making hundreds of thousands of dollars
m8, the only way you're going to manage to do that is if you've got hundreds of thousands of slaves. And good luck spreading malware when even the normallist of fag has anitmalware. Now you need a crypter, and you need to constantly make sure that your malware is FUD.

Don't get into botnets. Only pathetic people and skids get into botnets. Apply your knowledge into an IT career.
>>
>>58605032
Can I move there, or a similar country that doesn't give a fuck, then?
>>
>>58604764
Thank capitalism
>>
>>58605071
Why do they make so much money from it then

It feels like the underground evolves much more rapidly than the rest of the IT industry
>>
>>58605103
What does capitalism have to do with this?
>>
Just bot in online games and do real money trading, OP. Less illegal. Probably.
>>
>>58605032
They probably give enough of a fuck to subtly pass resources to those people, actually.

>be russian hacker
>regular work doesn't pay well because of limited market for IT products and the economy being kinda slow
>what to do
>join black op group of black hats
>devastate amerikan hambeasts by disrupting their access to shitty plebfeed
>get paid in dark rubles
>serve your glorious nation in secret
>>
>>58604764
I hope you are aware that a nice builder costs like 3k (Kronos for example) without any addons, overall cost of setting up a good botnet is up to 20k I think.
>>
>>58605290
I can afford this, or even pay for custom development

All I'm interested in is return on investment.
>>
>>58604764
>monthly net salary($3500/month

Is that after expenses or just after tax?
>>
>>58605378
If you have a spare $20k to invest in a botnet why not just invest it in something legal?
>>
>>58605394
It's unlikely to earn anywhere near a similar return.
>>
>>58605378
Least in many yuro countries that's breddy gud even if it's _before_ tax.

After tax you have like 2k anyway.
>>
>>58605406
What do you need all that money for? $3500 a month net is hardly wageslaving.
>>
>>58605449
I want to get rich and I will never get rich this way without doing something drastically different than what others are doing.
>>
>>58604764
A 50 Gbps stresser (basically a DDoS tool) makes ~ $10k to $30k a month depending on your google ranks for "booter", "stresser" and "how to ddos". There are skids that hit the news then all the xbox and other normie kids buy $9.99 subscriptions. Also for every TCP header field they add some skid hacker name like Slowloris
>>
>>58605505
Why isn't everyone doing this

Is there a catch?
>>
>>58605551
You need to write ddos scripts,find a spreading method (youtube videos of clash of clans hack/free riot points generator etc..), write your own botnet client, write your own backend, get ~ 15k slaves that are constantly online, get a stealth paypal which takes ~ 30% fees, secure your server because competition will ddos you permanently, get google ranks and have good thread design, thats it.
>>
>>58605593
Sounds challenging compared to some other piece of shit business that brings in money
>>
>>58605612
its pretty easy and can be done in 3 days starting from scratch
>>
>>58605108

The underground IS the IT industry anon
>>
>>58605551
yeah don't get caught
>>
>>58605324
Well, easiest way to find out about details is look for the Kronos thread on AlphaBay forum, I think all the other places its being sold on are invite only. The thread is stickies under hacking/bots
>>
>>58606013
Oh, and its a banking trojan, designed to steal all sorts of banking info, you can use it as a normal botnet, but then you are overpaying. A succesful banking botnet operation can rake in 150k a month.
>>
>>58606013
>>58606039
How the actual fuck are you suppose to launder the money successfully though
>>
>>58605092
> Can I move there, or a similar country that doesn't give a fuck, then?
It's a long flight, but very easy to do.
>>
>>58605220
>Russian fucking up everyone but not his fellow Russians
Spotted a non-russian here, bratishka.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.