[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me being brainwashed from memes here >Get into thinkpad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ewqew.jpg (6KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
ewqew.jpg
6KB, 300x253px
Be me being brainwashed from memes here

>Get into thinkpad meme
>Install Lubuntu (it feels shit)
>Install Xubuntu (It have lots of bugs)
>Install Ubuntu(Found out about amazon spyware and unity is bloated)
>Install manjaro and anatergros(Screen won't show up)
>Install Fedora cause everyones on thinkpad forums are recommending it (WI-FI problems)
>Instal Arch with installer(Told myself fuck this I wasted 2 weeks for /g/ memes and this shit would be broken too)

>Install Win 10 Enterprise
>Get all drivers in few minutes
>Download thinkvantage updates
>Configure old battery manager from 7 to works for win 10 and TPFanControl
>spybot beacon + edit gpedit and services + powershell to clean it from useless shits
>Download my tools for development
>Start fucking coding and be PRODUCTIVE member of SOCIETY
>Then in free time enjoy my thinkped in fullest and play with gf games with LAN or STEAM.

FUCK YOU /g/ I feel like I sold my time to satan and he fucked me in ass all these times.

NEVER EVER AGAIN

Now mods you can delete this I want just to rant.
>>
The problem is that you didn't Install Gentoo
>>
>thinkpad
>gentoo
Both of those things are horrid. No wonder why you're angry.
>>
>>58597933
>have $700 dollars
>spend it on 5 thinkpads, 2 banana pis, and 5 orange pis
I'm done with this meme loving shithole
>>
Nice blogpost!
>>
>>58597933
Not hard to remove the amazon spyware from Ubuntu and switch back to using GNOME if you need to ease yourself into GNU-linux. The Thinkpad line before the 30 series was also some of the best quality laptops on the market, used by businesses for years. But with the 30 series, they switched to a chiclet style keyboard, removed keys from the keyboard for a more "modern" look, and after the 30 series the internal frame has been pared back. I know you didn't buy anything from before the 30 series because such a computer would cost you too little money to be worth complaining about. Your acquisition of a more modern product, the sort of product that cost Thinkpad its reputation and Lenovo quite a few of its corporate customers, explains why you don't like the brand.
>>
>>58597954
Thank you if you want you can follow my BLOG!
>>
>>58597965
Tried that and it is bloated.
>gnome

That DE is bloat and my goal was to have light linux machine to run lamp and other programs.

I am happy with windows and I can always upgrade RAM and enjoy coding and casual gaming.
>>
>>58597965
Only good thing that I found here is Thinkpad.

I love them.

Stop with blogshitting I just wanted to rant and maybe shitpost.
>>
>>58597986
Have you considered slackware? Much easier to set up and use than Arch, but also giving the user a great deal of control over the size of their operating system through its software sets.
>>
>>58598009
this is good idea I will try it in Virtual Dekstop and see how goes.
>>
>>58597933
>gf
>implying
>>
>>58597986
So you dislike bloat but you use windows? That doesn't make sense at all.
>>
> removes unity because he worries about Amazon spyware that is off by default
>installs OS with all sorts of keyloggers and that looks through your files and sends information constantly to Microsoft every time you open and close a file or every time you visit some website.
>>
>never ever again
You don't know the joys of linux from a performance perspective. It will always be harder to set up than windows but you have the power to install only what you want and fine tune system performance. No virues problems either. selinux is available for most distros and is military grade security
>>
>>58597933
>I'm too stupid to use an OS that doesn't spoonfeed me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.