[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some random guy on the internet was able to find my middle name,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Some random guy on the internet was able to find my middle name, my age and my address from 3 years ago.

How the hell does someone manage that? I feel like it's something stupidly simple... The age was up to date, the address wasn't. I think it might be my mailing address because I haven't updated that I think...fuck
>>
>>58596423
social media makes it "stupidly simple". Dont use social media unless it allows for anonymity
>>
Using just your first and last name. all of this information is publicly available
>>
>pipl.com
>whitepages.com
etc
>>
Because of the wayback machine if you fuck up even once it's literally impossible to ever recover, right?
>>
>>58597222
You can file a request to have your personal information removed from the wayback machine.
>>
A girl I talked to on some forum and AOL 10-12 years ago found my address and shit from google. She wanted to get back in touch and what not. And then I looked her up and found out she was in a domestic violence case where she stabbed her 10+ year older boyfriend in his sleep. So its kind fucked up but useful at times.
>>
>>58596423
He literally googled you and found old information + did math based on your DOB. Your birthday never changes, so it's always up to date.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.