/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /g/ enjoy working in Tech? Every time I pass by our IT guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: et130z3.jpg (233KB, 1492x990px) Image search: [Google]
et130z3.jpg
233KB, 1492x990px
Does /g/ enjoy working in Tech? Every time I pass by our IT guys or wander through the tech offices most people either look kinda burned out or sad to be there
>>
No. I worked in IT for 5 years and it was a complete fucking waste of time. I made $30k/yr in IT and I make closer to $50k/yr delivering fucking pizza because of tips
>>
>>58592007
Waste of time how? Is money all you care about?
>>
>>58591995
>IT
>Tech

kys
>>
>>58592089
Money is everything. In 2 months I am buying a corvette because I deliver pizza, I would not get this corvette if I was working in IT at all because of the money. Having a corvette will instantly boost my status significantly and increase the amount of 18yo vagina on my dick.

But it's not just that.

In IT I was a "needed evil" and when something went wrong, it was ME that "caused" the problem because it was "possible in the first place". I was constantly under the gun fixing other people's mistakes and being blamed for them. In IT, you are constantly working to REMOVE YOUR OWN JOB. The better I got in IT, the less work I had because I was needed less.

When I deliver pizza, not only do I make almost twice the fucking money without using any brain power at all besides navigating traffic and managing my vehicle's repairs and maintenance, but also every fucking person is happy to get pizza and you are a hero.
>>
File: toad.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
12KB, 420x420px
>write software for process industry. software+lots of hardware that is built by our guys as well
>there are large manuals written by other people describing how to use it
>there are even courses held in how to use it
>these people who are mere users know more about using the software efficiently than I do

feels pretty good. when the software makes out an integral part of the product and the inner workings are shrouded in mystery to the rest of the company, you're in a bretty good spot
>>
>>58591995
>working
>enjoyment

pick one and only one.
>>
It would suck all the joy in me... So no.
>>
>>58592138
How in fucking hell do you make 50k a year delivering pizza?
>>
>>58592138
Many pizza delivery guys get shot
>>
>>58592180
Tips. I make about 40% of my money from the pizza place, and about 60% from tips.

Yesterday I made $200. The day before I made $180.
>>
>>58592194
While I wouldn't get shot here, there's been some fucking weirdos that have escalated things significantly.

One person barricaded me in their property (would not open the gate out) because they got the wrong order. I carry a knife, I'm tall and not really afraid of people though so the shit that people do to the other drivers rarely happens to me.
>>
>>58591995
I enjoy sitting on ass in an office environment, so, Yes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.