[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As long as people keep shilling against firefox I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

As long as people keep shilling against firefox I'm going to keep using it.

There has got to be some reason shills are posting anti-mozilla threads around the clock.

My theory is that Russian instigators have been trying to infiltrate open-source communities for a few years, especially Linux, we all know about the influx of SJWs over the past few years in the Linux kernel community. The SJW movement was mostly started by russian shills, and some "useful idiots" went along.

If Linus Torvalds had bowed to the SJWs and become an SJW himself, we would see people shilling against Linux right now (which was one the plan).

Mozilla cares about privacy and it's probably one of the few companies that don't put an government backdoor in their software.

Because mozilla software is safe from spying, government shills are trying to get people in the tech sector to stop using it.
>>
>>58588276
Glorious Seamonkey using master race.
>>
>>58588276
I use it because it's the best browser (:
>>
>>58588425
Also, those anti FireFox threads are made by paid Google shills.
>>
>>58588456
I tend to believe there is a mixture of fags who really believe their shit is better than Firefox.
>>
>>58588486
If you haven't noticed, /g/ is full of /v/edditors.
Their only interest in this board is brand loyalty.
>>
It's always the russians, right. Like the election and all that. Jesus christ. Are russians the new jews or something?
>>
>>58588276
>There has got to be some reason shills are posting anti-mozilla threads around the clock.
Yeah, there is. You never go outside and have become paranoid.
>>
File: bm.png (624KB, 1323x1041px) Image search: [Google]
bm.png
624KB, 1323x1041px
>Firefox
>not shit
pick one

Tested Browsers:
Nightly 53 - Multiprocess Enabled and ProcessCount set to 50
Opera 41
Vivaldi 1.6
Chrome 55

Rig:
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 / 16GB RAM / Plex PCI-E SSD / 100Mbit/s connection

Videos (4k x264.. so loading could take a while):
>Browser 10 Tabs
https://my.mixtape.moe/pfwhdp.mp4

>Browser 10 Tabs with uBlock Origin
https://my.mixtape.moe/qgmosi.mp4

>Browser 25 Tabs
https://my.mixtape.moe/osjypt.mp4

>Browser 25 Tabs with uBlock Origin
https://my.mixtape.moe/xojuaf.mp4
>>
>>58588276
Why do you think anyone cares what you do, idiot? Enjoy using a browser with inferior performance.
>>
>>58588579
>new
I think you might find this article interesting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
>>
File: Screenshot_20170121_184627.png (177KB, 1277x740px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170121_184627.png
177KB, 1277x740px
>>58588276
Yeah, Firefox seems to be to only one browser that can be configured to behave and look exactly how I want.
Fuck anything else unless it gets fully customizable UI and system api at least as great as XUL proposes (preferably even more powerfull).
>>
>>58588276
>as long as people keep providing evidence that vaccines don't cause autism, I'm going to believe that vaccines do cause autism
>>
OP is right.
>>
>>58589605
I don't believe they cause autism, but I also won't be going to get vaccined unless it's a serious disease.

Do you seriously think shaming people into getting vaccines was caused by people claiming they give you autism? That was just an excuse the shills used to shame people:

"oh you think new vaccines need more research well you're just one of those idiots who think vaccines cause autism!!1"
>>
>everyone says shit tastes bad
>maybe it tastes really good and they're trying to keep it for themselves
>haha they won't fool me
>eats shit
>>
File: 1389514506243.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1389514506243.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>58588276
>As long as people keep shilling against firefox I'm going to keep using it.

Like 90% of this board uses it.

>There has got to be some reason shills are posting anti-mozilla threads around the clock.

Like fucking when?

>I'm responding to this troll

Why?
>>
>>58588276
Saying that is Russian is in /pol/
It can be ukrainian Who moved to usa
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.