[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm afraid of the botnet but I still want/have to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nido.org_1439520299214_n.jpg (73KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1439520299214_n.jpg
73KB, 636x960px
So, I'm afraid of the botnet but I still want/have to use Windows because software exclusive to Windows.
Provided that I don't want to use a VM in Shitnux then I have two choices
>stick with Windows 7 and pray that poos at Microsoft extend the support
>use a server edition of Windows
Any other ideas?
>chilean maid no related
>>
Debian and wine
>>
>>58581846
Kontak and many VST don't play well in Wine, sorry.
>>
File: 1484004873601.png (108KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1484004873601.png
108KB, 700x673px
>>58581805
LTSB Enterprise Edition
>>
>>58581805
enterprise 10 is the best option.
>>
>>58581854
Use Bitwig studio then
>>
>>58581805
VM with PCI passthrough if you need to, should be your best option, it takes some time to set up but you will never have to worry about it again.
>>
>>58582153
And I still can't use VST.
>>
>>58582256
Oh, crap, it does support VST, but I'm very reluctant to move my shit to Bitwig, since I work with Ableton in a professional way (I get pay to set shit in the sequencer)
And still doesn't solve the issue that I have to use some VST's that Wine can't run.
>>
>>58582157
Can be done a VM with USB passthrough? I have a audio interface that I want to use.
>>
>>58582360
you might have to pass a set of ports (not just the one you want) but it should be possible
>>
>>58582071

Nice try NSA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.