[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been doing some IT work for a relatively small middle private

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cute-korean-girl.jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
cute-korean-girl.jpg
64KB, 480x640px
Ive been doing some IT work for a relatively small middle private school, they have a dozen Samsung printers and the cost for each toner cartridge is high particularly due to the cost of the chips.

So, my supervisor asked if i knew how to modify the printers so the cartridges dont need chip anymore, just toner refills which another guy does for them.

Ive never done this but i know its a modified firmweare i need to flash, question is... do any of you guys know where to find these files? or if theres actually a way of finding them for free? the ones ive found sell them for $30 bucks and just for ONE machine.
>>
>>58561246

So not only you want to steal the rights to use someone else's invention, but you alos want to steal the tools you're supposed to use to steal someone else's invention? Fucking nigger, call the cops on your supervisor.
>>
>>58561246
maybe they should stop printing so much
>>
>>58561282

$0.15 have been deposited into your PayPal account.

>>58561310
its a middle school... do you have any idea on how many useless crap they print on a daily basis?
>>
wtf, why does cartidges need any fucking chips ?
please anybody explain, or it is just from pure jewishness to force customers to buy only pricey oem cartridges ?
>>
>>58561246
So your supervisor wants you to break the law as part of your job. Modifying shit like this for personal use isn't a big deal really, but to do it for an entire school is how you fuck over everybody.
>>
>>58561393
>but to do it for an entire school is how you fuck over everybody.

LOL whats the difference if the printers are paid for already? isnt this supposed to be a FREE THINGS board?

>>58561362
>or it is just from pure jewishness
Yes.
>>
>>58561393
>break the law
Could you elaborate?
Or is it just said ironically?
>>
>>58561362
Jewishness
>>
>>58561246
didnt read but who is this qt
>>
>>58561393

>Apple puts propietary connectors so you have to buy their propietary cable adapters for using a simple USB stick

OHH MY GAWDD LAWWDD WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOTS BUYING THAT SHEEEET

>Samsung locks their printers so you have to always buy their cartridges by using the ¨its for your safety and print quality control¨

OHH THATS PERFECTLY FINE GUYS, JUST BUY FROM THEM INSTEAD OF USING YOUR OWN TONER REFILLS.

Never change /g/.
>>
File: anton.png (31KB, 239x148px) Image search: [Google]
anton.png
31KB, 239x148px
>>58561478
Its not about morals, its about OP being a dumbfuck who can't fucking google for 15 minutes, like, I did this shit once for a customer and it took me 10 mins to find the firmware, flash it and started using his cloned/refilled toner.
Fucking millenials that have the attention span of a toddler and gave up without even trying.
>>
>>58561362
points go to the second option

you wouldn't want to damage your printer with "unoffical ink" would you goy
>>
>>58561505

Toner is not ink you idiot, do you even understand how printing works and the quality control involved in producing the toner? If you came to this cool website to roleplay about the jews while ignoring relevant facts there's a board called pol just for people like you.
>>
>>58561437
I'm assuming modifying the firmware is "breaking" whatever terms the school signed on for the printers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.