[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Jobs iPhone History: >Literally changes the phone game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Apple_iPhone_4.jpg (163KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_iPhone_4.jpg
163KB, 1600x1200px
Steve Jobs iPhone History:
>Literally changes the phone game
>Introduces the 3GS with vastle superior specs and speed
>Introduces the iPhone 4, the sexiest phone ever produced
>Introduced the iPhone 4s, a phone that still holds up (albeit barely) 5 years later
>Designed the iPhone 5, which is renowned to be the best looking iPhone (Tim Cook had nothing to do with it's design, it was finished by the time Jobs died)

>Tim Cooks iPhone History
>Made the iPhone 6 out of fucking aluminum that bent by being in pants, overheated like a fuck, ugly as hell
>Decided to make an all new iPhone
>It's literally a 5S with the internals of a 6s/5s zombie
>iPhone 7
>it's literally a fucking iPhone 6 with a capacitive home button

Why the fuck is the Tim Cook Apple so lazy/bad at phone design?
>>
>>58539544
I will go back to using an iPhone after iH8sn0w releases his iBoot exploits or whenever A6 gets a bootROM exploit (tethered or not). I like root and custom kernels too much.
>>
>>58539544
He probably thought that steve jobs was just shitting ideas out of his ass instead of his head, and tried to do that once he took over.
>>
File: 1477539771701.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1477539771701.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>58539544
>>
>>58539544
You forgot Steve Jobs died.
>>
File: Steve_d67782_2359558.jpg (69KB, 580x471px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_d67782_2359558.jpg
69KB, 580x471px
>>58539881
>>58539544
>>
>>58539950
Nice bait,
(You)
>>
>>58539950
Bill Gates wasn't a saint. His anticompetitive practices set back the industry many years.

His philanthropy is just for whitewashing.
>>
>>58539987
Anon knows what's up.
I mean he's still alright. If it wasn't him someone else would have dominated the business workstation world.
>>
>>58539544
>implying tim cock deserves a chance
>>
Jobs was a big douche but at least he shat out ideas like a maniac, and he was smart enough to surround himself with people that had a good view of the real world and what might actually work in it.
>>
>>58539963
http://www.duhaime.org/LawMag/LawArticle-1364/Steve-Jobs-1955-2011-Deadbeat-Dad.aspx

>it will forever be the legacy of Steve Jobs that in legal documents, he aggressively denied paternity. According to Fortune Magazine, Jobs swore an affidavit saying that he was:

>"... sterile and infertile, and as a result thereof, did not have the physical capacity to procreate a child".

>His other approach was to paint Ms Brennan as promiscuous - that the baby could be anybody's.

>But ironically, Steve Jobs, adamant deadbeat, was ultimately done in by technology. Affordable DNA paternity testing was making tentative forays into family law as a tool of evidence. The results proved that Jobs was the father of baby Lisa.
>>
>>58539950
Yeah he was a shit

But a visionary shit

Read his biography sometime. It holds nothing back
>>
File: y7JDDpa.png (211KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
y7JDDpa.png
211KB, 610x343px
>>58540157
>>
>>58539544
Easy. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.