[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last month >click notifications on Youtube >they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: youtube pls.jpg (149KB, 566x600px) Image search: [Google]
youtube pls.jpg
149KB, 566x600px
>last month
>click notifications on Youtube
>they're all itemized by thread
>clicking one expands the thread so you can read all comments, and leave a reply too

>now
>click notifications
>each individual new comment is listed in a row
>no threads
>clicking one takes you to the video page, pauses the video, and scrolls down to the comment thread
>doesnt even open a new tab

Why? It worked way better before. You could do everything from the homepage and it didnt affect your video history. If there was one thing Google had right on YouTube it was notifications, and they've fucked it up hard for no reason. Why change shit when it's working just fine? People that get the Pixel phones are probably going to be in for a wild ride with updates that move shit around for no reason.

Also pic related.
>>
>>58537044
the fuck are you doing commenting and reading comments on youtube? what are you, 12?
>>
>>58538686
>using someone's age as an insult
What, did you just turn 13 and now think you're better than 12 year olds?
>>
>>58537044
Google is actively trying to fuck every one of their useful services that provides something to the world while expanding anything that actually nets them data.
Reverse image search is on a steep decline in terms of accuracy.

Don't be Evil: My Ass
>>
>>58538806
i'm actually 30, just lonely. thanks for the reply!
>>
>>58538823
y-you too
>>
>>58538819
That's no longer their motto anyway
>>
File: 1310257715011.png (119KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1310257715011.png
119KB, 250x250px
>>58537044
There's a reason Alphabet is a thing now instead of it all just being under Google. I swear Google's last bastion of not fuck-on-head retarded is the Drive suite and Gmail and I'm pretty sure we can thank ChromeOS for that stability.
>>
>>58538860
Google photos too
>>
>>58538858
yeah, pretty sure it's something like "don't give a fuck about what everyone says" or something along those lines
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.