[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://envavo.com/about-the-product / Do you see this piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Heatbuff--1024x317.png (285KB, 1024x317px) Image search: [Google]
Heatbuff--1024x317.png
285KB, 1024x317px
http://envavo.com/about-the-product/

Do you see this piece of shit? This is a heater you put over your keyboard so your hands get warmer while you're playing your fucking videogames.

I don't know what makes me so angry about this, maybe it's the pointlessness of it all, maybe it's because they're trying to market it as some high-tech revolutionary "geek gadget", or maybe it's because it's a poster child of all useless kickstarter products. But the fact remains that this is, and always will be, a useless, pointless piece of plastic shit. People buy this kind of crap with their credit cards, and then afterwards they ask Bernie Sanders to fix the wealth inequality and wonder how the rich got so skilled at separating these idiots from their money. This is exactly why.

I hope the chinese steal this idea and make a $5 knock off model that will make this CRAP an immense failure. I hope whoever came up with this idiotic waste of space, resources, and effort gets cancer and dies.

You just can't pretend you're serious about global warming, about scarcity of resources, about peak oil and so on and keep buying PIECES OF SHIT like this. Get fucking real already people. STOP. BUYING. THIS. USELESS. CRAP.
>>
idunno man
that thing looks kind of cozy from where I'm sitting. maybe if they also made some kind of optional foot warming accessory
>>
>>58536278
yeah i'm sure it's worth the $129.99
>>
File: 1481256209614.jpg (89KB, 630x575px) Image search: [Google]
1481256209614.jpg
89KB, 630x575px
>>58536248
>my crt does this already.
>>
>>58536248
I want this for my feet.
>>
>>58536638
are u a girl?
>>
not a terrible idea actually. what i do rn is just put my hands on a hot lamp inbetween overwatch matches
>>
>>58536248
people will keep buying useless trash until they literally kill themselves with it, it's fucking hopeless
>>
>>58536664
kek
>>
A dryer exhaust tube costs a few bucks. Just route the exhaust fan of you PC to your hands if you're so fixated on getting your keyboard sweaty.
>>
File: wat.jpg (24KB, 247x350px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
24KB, 247x350px
>>58536664
Can one dream anon-kun?
>>
>>58536248
literally housefire hazard

i wonder how many people will die because of this, and how many will sue the company.
>>
i remember a friend told me his brother has a heated mouse
must have been around 2007
>>
>>58536799
So is an AMD processor but that wont stop me from playing my PS4 and desktop gaming rig.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
The best thing ever made for methheads
>>
>Somebody on here buys one
>Brags about how warm his hand are
>Decided to leave it on so his happy hacker keys are warm
>Deforms the keys

I give it 6 months.
>>
>>58536248
Actually this is perfect for my secret Arctic cave office
>>
What do you have against Capitalism OP? If I want to burn the last of the Earth's fossil fuels so I can keep my hands warm in between shitposting and jacking off, that's my goddamn right as an American citizen.
>>
Is this for people without heaters or people in Siberia? Is it really that cold inside your house when it's snowing that you need something like this? I live in Florida so I wouldn't know, if it's so cold inside my house that my fingers are going cold I'm cranking up the heater, electric bill be damned.
>>
>>58537341
You can offset that merrican guilt by buying carbon credits, investing in solar panels and/or re-usable grocery bags.
>>
>Stop buying things I don't like !!!

admittedly I think it is also stupid as fuck OP, but come on, let the market decide

If you're so mad people are making money of dumb 14 year old consumers maybe you should join them.
>>
>>58536248
a keyboard heater may be usefull for my arthritis
>>
it would be useful for winter
its hard as fuck to type with gloves on and my hands are usually the only part of me that is cold and uncovered while browsing
>>
File: Capture.png (141KB, 951x276px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
141KB, 951x276px
I wonder how this will work
>>
>>58536248
test
>>
>>58536248
I actually agree with you
>>
File: 1479461377013.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479461377013.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>58536248
>dat insane rant
Joey is visiting /g/ again.
>>
>scroll website
>kickstarter
>exit website
name one successful technology hardware kickstarter
>>
>>58539829
3d printing pens, a few Arduino varients, a handful of drones, Oculus Rift, that hand motion capture thing that no one used(but it did actually come out and work), a handful of home prototyping stuff(vacuform, 3d printing, CNC, laser cutting, etc), bunch of Arduino and Raspberry Pi accessories, some wireless earbuds, bunch of other shit. New and innovative inventions? Few and far between. Overpricing something that already existed and using it in a new way? They pop up all the time. Fuck off.
>>
>>58537341
Like every reasonable person, I hate global capitalism and want it to be destroyed. It allows scams like this to thrive. It's a waste of time and resources.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.