[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, /g/. How do you justify buying and keeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ny.jpg (62KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ny.jpg
62KB, 400x533px
Serious question, /g/.
How do you justify buying and keeping things you don't need/things having no practical use to you?
>>
>>58530708
Like, let's say you bought a computer with 64GiB of RAM after felling for yet another /g/ meme, even tho you don't use more than 8GiB?
>>
>>58530708
I don't do this
>>58530744
I have 8 gigs of ram and I run out of memory on a daily basis, I wouldn't mind having at least 32GB
>>
How do you not live off of basic pragmatic foodstuffs, and water?

Because there's more than pragmatic ideals involved, you also like the extra features, and the experiences they give you.
>>
>>58530708
Entertainment.
>>
>>58530708
>practical use

I'll answer your question when you explain what you mean by 'practical use'
>>
>>58530708
>How do you justify buying and keeping things you don't need/things having no practical use to you?

I don't do that. If I do it, I don't justify it, I regret it.

That said, I'm still human and probably fall for choice-supportive bias at some point without realizing it.
>>
>>58530952
read
>>58530744

>>58530918
How is having unused resources entertaining? Are you jerking off to benchmark reports and numbers reported by your system?
>>
>>58530708
But i don't do that.
>>
>>58531473
Yes, I am.
>>
>>58531590
Good to know. Opinion discarded
>>
File: 4x4 for pretendering.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4x4 for pretendering.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>58530708
Because I fancy myself using it.
>pic related, I fancy myself in the Paris-Dakka while I dont and will never leave the suburb.
>>
>>58530872
Ok, but since the average age on this board is around 18, don't you think young people should focus on saving the fucking money on their student's loan and becoming independent?
Holy shit, according to the 4chan pools most /g/ shitposters are still living with their parents. How insane a person must be to waste all their money on gayming rig instead?
>>
I don't, I sell what I don't need. Literally everything I own except kitchen appliances and some furniture fits in a single suitcase
>>
>>58532859
bad goy
you should buy more shit you don't need so you can compete with anons on /g/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.