[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Africans on /g/ right now? Preferably white just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Africa.png (344KB, 690x717px) Image search: [Google]
Africa.png
344KB, 690x717px
Any Africans on /g/ right now? Preferably white just because that's what is relevant to my skin color.

If so have you heard of any foreign (white) people able to get security-related (or just IT in general really) jobs over there?

Specifically Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, and South Africa.
>>
>>58526656
>Preferably white just because that's what is relevant to my skin color.
How the fuck is that relevant? Do you want to fuck them like the sissy whitey you are or something?
>>
>>58526682

Because it's Africa ie: the king of 'diversity quotas' in many places (especially in SA) so skin color is extremely relevant to hiring there.
>>
File: Facebook-1e64d3.png (149KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-1e64d3.png
149KB, 500x487px
>>58526656
i went to botswana. didn't want to learn the language, and demanded that they give me the equivalent of a 20% above minimum wage paycheck for free per month while i "look for work".

after a year of not working, they wanted to take away my welfare check. i claimed racial discrimination, and went to protest in the street. burned a few cars, threw bricks through the windows of local businesses, and generally showed them how appreciative I was to be welcomed into their country which they have built. i claimed that their religion (a mix of local folk and islam) made me feel oppressed.

eventually the population gave in, and decided to give me even more money, (equivalent of a white collar salary) free house, food stipend, and affirmative action into any university and private/public job i wanted. i still criticize them at every chance on social media. all you have to really do is keep it up, they won't do anything to stop you
>>
File: g1390857176428656774.png (365KB, 550x782px) Image search: [Google]
g1390857176428656774.png
365KB, 550x782px
>>58526656
Prepare to get fucked by BBBEE, no growth, rising inflation and general incompetence.

Get a job at Big Megacorp Ltd. and get them to transfer yourself to staff their SA operations. Only time I've ever heard of foreigners coming here in IT.

Not sure how it is in Zambia, I hear Namibia is pretty tight but the market just seems too small.

t. Saaff Effrikken
>>
>>58526830

Would being white be a huge disadvantage for SA when coupled with being foreign? (Obviously from the sound of it it seems like it's pretty impossible anyways, but just theoretically I mean).

Also how's it going there? Planning on sticking around? Do you live in Cape Town/Johannesburg or another city? Are suburbs/rural areas more crime-y, less crime-y, or just different crime-y?
>>
>58526908
>Also how's it going there?
Pretty ayt

>>58526908
>Planning on sticking around?
Yes, but have a SHTF plan in place just in case

>>58526908
>Johannesburg
Yes

>>58526908
>Are suburbs/rural areas more crime-y, less crime-y, or just different crime-y?
There's crime everywhere. I could recount to you a thousand stories from friends and acquaintances. It WILL happen to you, to what degree is up in the air. We have the crime statistics of a country at war.

Most suburbs are gated off from the rest of the city, have patrolling private security (but they end up shooting themselves most of the time anyway so don't count on them). Every house has 6ft walls minimum, so say goodbye to your picket fence. Electric fence, alarm systems, 8ft wall along entire property, dogs (black people are fucking terrified of dogs), private security, perimeter lighting, big fucking steel gate in front of my front entrance (would take about 20 minutes to angle grind through) and triple-locking doors on all entrances to the house is what I use on my personal fortress. Oh, and there's another big fucking steel gate separating the bedrooms from the rest of the house. Some friends have panic rooms too.

Most common crimes round here are follow-homes (drive behind you, hijack you as you pull in to your driveway), smash-and-grabs (break your car window at the lights and grab cellphones/wallets etc.), posing (as municipal workers) who then gain access to your property and rob you, or inside jobs through your staff. Criminals are creative. The one second you drop your guard they will attack.
>>
>>58527032

Thanks for the responses anon.

Here's a strange one:

For fans of the outdoors is it possible to go camping (or overnight fishing/hunting/etc.) without getting robbed/killed (and I don't mean by wildlife)? Haha.

I don't mean some fancy safari-company outing; I just mean a weekend out at a campsite or something for normal people.
>>
>wanting to work in niggerland
>>
>>58527355
>For fans of the outdoors is it possible to go camping (or overnight fishing/hunting/etc.) without getting robbed/killed (and I don't mean by wildlife)?
It's Africa, not even nigvers are safe from niggers.
>>
>>58526656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Nigeria seems to be head and shoulders above everything else, economically.

http://www.africaranking.com/top-10-most-peaceful-countries-in-africa/5/

Mauritius seems to be the best when it comes to safety.

I vote Mauritius.
>>
>>58526656
Why? The pay is going to be shit and the friendly neighbourhood association is going to rob you.
>>
>>58526717
Underrated as fuck.
>>
>>58527355
>For fans of the outdoors is it possible to go camping (or overnight fishing/hunting/etc.) without getting robbed/killed (and I don't mean by wildlife)? Haha.

Yes, unless you are up near the northern border where the rhinos are and a poacher kills you, or worse, you get mistaken for a poacher and the ranger blow your head off.

SA is all about the veld, but don't chance it with camping. I've done it once with two experts and even then we had to have constant night-watch rotations, and just as well because we had a leopard get within 30m of the camp. Do it proper, stay in a lodge, let the rangers take you out on the land rover if you want to see wildlife, or if you want to hunt, go shoot with a proper tracker on a dedicated hunting farm.

You're never safe, but it's unlikely that a large hunting group will attract criminals (a lot of crime is brainless fuckheads taking an opportunity by their lonesome or with their mate, who happen to be so braindead they have no fear).
>>
>>58526717
Wait...
Are you taking the piss out of mexicans or muslims?
>>
>>58528427
It's a satire about a white guy going to an african nation and acting how blacks act here.
>>
>>58528427
what the fuck does it matter?
>>
>>58528427
I think all the niggers.
Whether dorito nigger, sand nigger or black nigger.
>>
>>58528492
There's just so many niggers to choose from.
All this diverstiy man, what's not to like?
>>
>>58527032
What happens after one is hijacked?
>>
Mark Shuttleworth
>>
>>58526656
I fit these descriptions, southern African, studied in cape town, living in Zimbabwe. There are IT jobs, there are even dev jobs and such I don't personally know of anyone doing infosec work but I'm sure they exist. The greatest problem with finding work in southern african countries is work permits, for example application for a critical skills visa in south africa involves having a firm offer from a company in the country as well as a letter stating that they couldn't fill the position otherwise and most companies are not prepared to touch you unless you already have a work permit, chicken or the egg problem.

>>58526682
Race is relevant here, there are laws in my country which stipulate that all companies be 51% indigenous owned, in south Africa there are laws which support the hiring and education of peoples who suffered under apartheid. On top of all of that the racial tensions and bullshit from the west is spewing into the politics here and forming the strangest bastard love child of malformed ideas imaginable, look up the hashtag feesmustfall for reference. Besides all of this people still like to hire a white manager because of the haggard old opinions about the incompetence of the black man, it's all fubar.

>>58526908
When I lived in Cape Town there were some areas that were definitely much worse than others, I had a friend who had his house cleaned out twice and where I was the security was very lax. Police are brutal and crime tends to be violent, shootouts are not uncommon especially in Johannesburg. In Zim things are far more relaxed, crime tends to be petty although occasionally a violent gang will kill someone during a botched robbery/hijacking.

>>58527355
Depends on where you are, it definitely is possible to camp without being killed(by wildlife or other people), there are a few horror stories but for the most part it is perfectly safe.

It's very beautiful here, great camping and such.
>>
>>58526717
Say hello to leddit ;^)
>>
>>58526656
Good luck getting a job in South Africa if you're a white foreigner. There's this little thing called black empowerment in effect since Thabo Mbeki happened.
>>
>>58529112
Why should any foreigner from any foreign country be prioritized ahead of native citizens?
>>
>>58526656
/pol/
Gay white wanting do the oreo with 2 black detected
Haha
>>
>>58529316
>hating on oreos
theres no pleasing some
>>
>>58529331
Feel the interracial love mate
Haha
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.