[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're walking down the street. A limo suddenly stops next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1482120545498.png (418KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1482120545498.png
418KB, 627x627px
You're walking down the street.
A limo suddenly stops next to you, the passenger window rolls down. Out comes a gun.
Jim Keller says this to you.
What do?
>>
Turn 360 degrees and teleport behind him
>>
take a shit on the street
>>
AYYMD HOUSEFIRES
>>
>>58512137
I tell him the industry's shitty marketing practices and focus on overpriced parts killed PC.
>cloud gaming for 20$
>implying normie will buy a box PC ever again

>saving the doomed
If you want to save AMD someone should tell them it's not 2008 anymore.
>>
>>58512191
Because of the gun, or because you want to?
>>
>>58512338
That's the way of his people.
>>
I get in and make AMD great again.
>>
>>58512137
sorry, I am not a clueless loser worshiping one dude for work of hundreds
>>
I've been working in the GPU industry for years. I'd be a pretty good fit. If Jim Killer wants me in, hell yeah.
>>
>>58512137
>What do?

Ask him how many IPC he can grant me.
>>
You can just say
>walking down the street
>see this what do

We can infer based on visual stimuli that there is indeed a gun wielded by Jim the shitwrecker Keller and the text likely corresponds with his dialogue in this hypothetical scenario.
Going into so much detail in order to communicate the line of events leading up to and occurring within this proposed situation is as redundant and stupid as this post.
>>
>>58512408
I think you meant
>if Jim Keller wants IN me, hell yeah
>>
>>58512137
well I hop in, asking myself what exactly it is that he wants me to do

given my skillset I probably end up working on the Catalyst software suite, or shilling on /g/
>>
>>58512137
Ask him, "you wanna pay me?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.