[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't 4chan using invisible recaptcha? this shit will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Why isn't 4chan using invisible recaptcha? this shit will eliminate our captch solving suffering forever.
>>
The want to make it as unusable as possible in order to sell monthly fees.
>>
>>58511687
please elaborate, I thought it was for free like old versions.
>>
>>58511695

I meant 4chan sells accounts that avoid it.
>>
>>58511714
Mmm I thought you were talking about Google
>>
>>58511644
>what is 4chan pass
>>
>>58511644
>trusting cats
>>
>>58511644
what the hell is it?
>>
>>58511760

>Paying to shitpost
>>
>>58511771
Don't know – can't see it.
>>
>>58511771
it concludes that you are a fucking human/subhuman without solving the fucking captcha
>>
captcha is used by Google to monitor all the websites you are visiting
>>
>>58511792
This is already supported.
>>
>>58511889
This time you will not even exposed to the "I'm not a robot" box. You will never know the google script is executing on the page. It will be done automatically.
>>
>>58511644
It is just another trick to extend the Google botnet. The current (non-legacy) CAPTCHA was already supposed to be the No-CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. But what happened? Now you always have to click some shit images (select all store fronts etc) and it's a lot more annoying than the image CAPTCHA.
>>
>Google tracking me being a bad goy on /pol/
no fence
>>
>>58511792
>>58511950
This already exists on pretty much any website using Cloudflare. Normal users can visit the website just fine but people who get flagged as a bot will have to solve a captcha in order to continue.
>>
>>58512161
What is most annoying is that recaptcha is sometimes fucking WRONG.

It's fucking bizzare to be not allowed to post by a robot because the robot wrongly judged you, a human, to be a robot.

It's almost fucking surreal, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when it first happened to me.
>>
>>58511644
How does it work? Can you make a bot to overcome it?
>>
>>58512216
it is closed source so one really knows how it works. But some said it tracks your activity across many websites and that's how it determines you are a real human when you request the protected form.
>>
>>58511644
I thought that the promise of reCAPTCHA v2 was that I wouldn't have to solve those fucking dumb gibberish pictures because of their intelligent algorithm that knows if I'm a bot or not if I just click on the button.

But the reality of it is that I get like 4 free reCAPTCHAs at the start of the day and after those are spent, I have to keep solving which of these images contain shop fronts.

How does the system know that I am a human a couple of times a day and then every other time I am too bot-like to be automatically accepted through?
>>
>>58511772
Why would you shitpost?
>>
>>58512278
I'm guessing they're using some sort of neural network based solution to check if you're real, as usual.
>>
>>58512278
The normal use case of recaptcha is account registration, so most people only solve one every few months.
The more extreme users maybe have to while commenting on a blog or using OCHs, but that is in the range of the 4 free daily captchas you mentioned.

4chan requiring it for every post and having users solve 100 captchas per day is unusual in Google's eyes, so they won't let you past that easily.
>>
>>58512237
Point being if you block scripts and cookies (like you should) system always thinks you are a bot, current ver just throws a captcha at you but new may just block you if it is 100% invisible like they advertise.
>>
>>58513461
I legitimately get angry failing the ridiculous sign ones everytime. I miss typing nigger captchas
>>
>>58513722
You can still use legacy
>>
wow even more botnet, hooray
>implying this shit will work unless you're logged into your google account at all times
>>
>>58512173
How do you know you're really not a robot?
>>
>>58511644
>coming soon
>>
>>58513722
I prefer using my mouse only so the images are faster for me.
>>
File: I'm not a robot.jpg (15KB, 302x324px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not a robot.jpg
15KB, 302x324px
>>58512161
>get flagged as a bot will have to solve a captcha in order to continue
This happens everytime.
>>
>>58511644
Then the japanese merchant won't get his pass-shekels, though.
>>
>>58511772
why would you work for google for free?
>>
>>58513769
legacy is a lot of street signs now, fucking sucks
>>
>>58512161
>>58512173
Is there anyone that's able to post regularly WITHOUT being flagged? I can post like 3-5 times maximum before captcha is enabled. I don't go around making duplicate posts all the time either, so I always just assumed it enabled after a few posts by default.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.