[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who flies a private jet what if your pilots aren't ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Who flies a private jet what if your pilots aren't ready to go but you are or are they just contracted out by the airport and whenever you want to go somewhere they find a pilot for you
>>
File: 1476317156592.jpg (459KB, 857x948px) Image search: [Google]
1476317156592.jpg
459KB, 857x948px
>>58508404
You sound autistic. If they pull bullshit stunts and can't fly, then they'll be terminated and replaced.
>>
>>58508404
Setting up a fight takes time as it must be registered and you must have a destination, etc. Unless you're hoping between private airports, in which case you still need to have contact with air traffic control at certain points, there are also obvious maintenance concerns that must be addressed before flight and safety checks.

If you own a jet you will contract out to a company who will handle all of this for you. When you want to fly somewhere you contact your person who contacts everyone else, your flight will generally be a day or two later unless you've already made plans to have them on standby or similar.

If you had money for any of this you would likely already have someone to do this for you instead of posting about it on 4chins.
>>
>>58508404
airports have private services which include crew. it depends on how you own the aircraft.
>>
>>58508780
>a day or two later
ok this is really what i was getting at there is a delay is what i was wondering i thought it was more instantaneous
>>
>>58508404
Hardly anyone wealthy enough to have a private jet has one. I was friends with a kid who's dad was a VP at a large silicon valley company that you have heard of and owned about 5% of the stock. He just charted private flights since its much cheaper and more convenient.
>>
>>58508879
Most people will buy into a private jet charter company so, $5M upfront and a yearly fee + fees per mile of flight.

So you just call them up a day or two ahead and they make sure to have a jet at the airport you ask and at the time you ask, and take you to the place you ask.

Much cheaper than buying your own jet as you dont worry about the maintenance, and these companies tend to have several different jets in their fleet so if you need a larger jet or smaller jet for certain occasions you're not limited to just one.
>>
>>58508780
>day or two later
What's the point then?
>>
>>58509472
Hmm I wanna go to france on thursday and I dont want to have to deal with waiting in lines, security, or fucking around with plebeians.

Let me just call my secretary and make sure my jet is ready at noon.
>>
>>58509507
rich
flying out at noon
lol
the world doesn't wait richfags fly out at 6:30am.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.