[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw the person soposed to be protecting us cant protect himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hackers.png (142KB, 652x470px)
hackers.png
142KB, 652x470px
tfw the person soposed to be protecting us cant protect himself

tfw you arnt safe if you have a post sandy bridge processor

tfw you arnt safe if you own a cell phone

tfw you arnt safe at all
>>
>>58499574
>blaming rudy for all that shit when it's his tech assistant's or whichever company's that manages his site fault
>being so naive to thin he'd put some sys admin in charge of le cyber instead of one of his business butt buddies
americucks need to shoot themselves
>>
>>58499641
rudy hired the motherfucker to do all that

rudy is the boss he has the final stamp of approval

if rudy put his butt buddy in charge of a website that represents him as a person imagine what retard he will put in charge of the nations cybersecurity

do you really think its going to be easy for him to understand mergers, personal privacy, universal encryption, and open source software?

what about chinese datamining

how about cyber terrorism

what about north korean state sponsored hackers

what about home grown cyber terrorism

what about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies
>>
>>58499673
you sound like a subhuman redditor
>>
>>58499673
I meant Trump put his butt buddy in charge of le cyber, stick your head out of your ass you naive retard with no reading comprehension.
>>
>>58499696
>>58499702
NONE OF THESE ARE A GOOD ARGUMENT

NONE OF THESE ADDRESS MY POINTS
>>
wow a politician is full of shit what a surprise
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.