[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes Apple Laptops far superior to anything else on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1Y6A1801.jpg (277KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1Y6A1801.jpg
277KB, 1600x1067px
What makes Apple Laptops far superior to anything else on the market?

Is it the Unix based OS that is far more reliable and intuitive than anything else on the market?

Is it the far superior hardware choices made from Apple?

Is it the best in class build quality?

What about the amazingly gorgeous design elements?

Or is it the constant innovation and pushing the market forward on what laptops are capable of?
>>
I am a neuroscientist working on my doctorate. i use a macbook pro and enjoy it. all the heavy lifting for my simulation uses a very custom OS running on the BlueGene super computer.

if you do not enjoy the mac that is ok to me. i enjoy it, it fits my needs. have a good day and please be joyful
>>
>>58475130
>>58475182
>t. mactoddler
>>
File: 1483673421416.png (344KB, 720x826px) Image search: [Google]
1483673421416.png
344KB, 720x826px
>>58475130
>>
What makes advertisers paid by Apple superior to anything else on the market?

Is it the same shitty thread posted day after day?

Is it the repeated phrases about it's dumb features like "the godly trackpad"?

Is it the lack of responses from the asshole posting the same picture every time he starts this thread?

Is the the best in class ability to start these threads despite having a dick in every orifice and one in each hand?

Or is it the fact that they're clearly dead inside from the shameless whoring of themselves?

Seriously bud, I hope you built a script to post these things for you all the time or something because I would seriously hang myself if I had to start one of these fucking threads every day just to keep my rent paid.
>>
>>58475234
MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.