[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current phones are all a "look I'm here" device,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 64 = 65.gif (214KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
64 = 65.gif
214KB, 500x350px
Current phones are all a "look I'm here" device, but my main problem is that every single OS out there is absolute shit:
>m$ and their botnet with no apps or phones
>have to suck all of the cucks for locked down piece of shit phone
>google has their semen inside Android and there's nothing you can do about it
>lol sailfish
>lol Ubuntu
Android is maybe the lesser evil, but letting manufacturers and carriers handle phone updates is absolutely retarded. Will we ever have an operating system that isn't shit? Phones are convenient, but they can't even get their software handling their hardware right.
>>
lol where can i get a phone that doesnt spy on my/has no backdoors
>>
>that gif
The value of your opinion has gone below 0
>>
File: telephoneland.jpg (72KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
telephoneland.jpg
72KB, 500x333px
>>58473935
>>
>>58473951
but you cant even explain it
>>
>>58473998
Its an illusion. The size of the shapes gradually change in the transition.
>>
>>58473975
nice try
older analog phones are the easiest to spy on.
Anyone with access to the wire can listen to everything you are saying. Hell if someone else in the house picks up the phone while you are talking they hear everything
>>
They didnt even bother to lighten up where the shapes overlap by 1 unit.
>>
>>58473998
I bet you think that proof for 1 = 2 is right as well
>>
>>58474008
the second shape is not a rectangle, the edges are not straight but curved slightly so as to be imperceptible.
therefore the standard calculation for area Length x Width is incorrect
>>
OP here, I regret posting this stupid gif.
It's always a bad thing to post an image more interesting than your post.
>>
>>58474008
No they don't.
The second shape just has a small error in the middle where the triangles don't line up exactly, but almost. And amazingly this small error amounts to an exact difference of 1.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.