[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kinda want one of these things just because of how they look.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alienware-aurora-r5-17-420-90.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
alienware-aurora-r5-17-420-90.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
I kinda want one of these things just because of how they look. Talk me out of it guys...
>>
>I like the looks

What do you want me to say? Your taste is shit? I don't like the design, but if you do go right ahead. Just remember you'll be overpaying for the performance.
>>
I don't think it looks all that great
>>
>>58465132
I honestly like how it looks, and with the current coupon code+military discount I couldn't build one for cheaper. I can build one with slightly better components but it would end up costing more.
>>
File: 1480548581872.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480548581872.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>58465080
Don't let the NEETS here ruin your opinion on what you purchase with your own money. Do whatever you want
>>
>>58465080
You want a ricer case with a shitty logo decal?
>>
>>58465230
Sounds like the military is the right place for you.
>>
>>58465080
I thought about the Aurora. Ended up picking up an X51 R3 instead.

From a hardware standpoint, the Alienware is decent enough Dell. It's not Inspiron level, but it's not Precision level either.
>>
>>58465080
Previously Alienware uses MSI-made motherboards. Now for Skylake they switched to Pegatron with a depletion in quality of components such as inductors and increased use of the inefficient D-PAK MOSFETs etc. Would suggest older Alienware models such as the Area 51 since they did not cheap out as much on components.
>>
>>58465080
you can't help being 15 op don't worry
>>
File: barf.jpg (75KB, 332x560px) Image search: [Google]
barf.jpg
75KB, 332x560px
>>58465080

Nothing quite says "I'm a socially awkward virgin who on their best day jerks off *only* 3 times to furries" better than something like that thing on your desk.
>>
>>58465080
In a month it'll be under your desk and you'll be sticking your dirty shoes into it's side-panel. Looks are overrated.
>>
>>58465080
Buy two while you're at it.
>>
>>58465080
>the gaymer equivalent of a mactoddler
Drink bleach and die faggot.
>>
>>58465080
I think it looks quite nice but the sloped top would piss me off, you can't rest shit on it easily.
>>
>>58465685
i dunno man i have an acer aspire case with custom internals and i fit the bill pretty well
>>
>>58465356
t. welfare queen
>>
>>58465823

show it to us. nao.
>>
>>58465080
>expensive
>will overheat
>looks shit anyway
>too small

Do yourself a favour and BUILD YOUR OWN
>>
>>58465080
Dude, I think even their triangle looked better...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.