[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why we can't develop a technology that fills these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: ink-cartridge-2.jpg (69KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ink-cartridge-2.jpg
69KB, 320x320px
Explain why we can't develop a technology that fills these up using a bottle.
>>
>>58455130
google Epson EcoTank
>>
>>58455140

>$300

damn

jew'ed if you do, jew'ed if you don't.
>>
>>58455140
What if you put the wrong ink in one of the tanks.
>>
>>58455958
Your print head will clog.

Source: been refilling these commercially for years.
>>
File: msYdE6HcvoJlVft9TXd7jyA.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
msYdE6HcvoJlVft9TXd7jyA.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>58455130
>>
>>58456483
Don't use these. You'll end up overfilling your cartridges and making a huge mess because there's no volume indicator. Just use a syringe.
>>
>>58456504
That's what paper it for.

They work fine for a buck each. I'm using them myself to fill my Canon cartridges.
>>
It exists, but big ink keeps it hidden.
>>
>>58455130
They are filled in a vacuum
>>
>>58455130
Because these companies are developing equally strong tech to prevent us from doing that. They also have money to do so.
>>
>>58456504
That's why you inject the ink slowly so you can see it rise.
Idiot.
>>
>>58456635
yeah, if it's an ink tank style cartridge, but that's not doable on the style with integrated printheads like the one in OP's picture.
>>
>>58456504
>starts to overflow out the top
>stop filling
>clean with paper towels
Wow, so difficult.
>>
>>58455130
>Explain why we can't develop a technology that fills these up using a bottle.
Jews
>>
In my country there is stores specialized on filling ink cartridges. Isn't it a common practice?
>>
>>58455130
we can, but the ink jews won't do it
>>
>>58455130
The technology is called a syringe, some duct tape and a tiny hand drill.
>>
>>58457650
You'd think a kike would make refillable ones that cost a lot though.
>>
>>58457608
>what is pressure?

Try harder. I've been filling these commercially for years. The sticker often forms a seal around your fill tip (in this case, a needle point) and if too much pressure is built up inside, it can all come out at once. I've been sprayed in the face numerous times because of this.
>>
>>58455130
ink jews, my friend.

You try something like that and they'll kill you for sure
>>
>>58455130
These old carts have sponges inside that stop retaining ink as they get old, and start leaking all over the insides of the printer.

I know this because I have to periodically replace my carts when they sponges become crap even though my printer is modded for Ink Tanks.

New ones that don't have the shitty sponge are completely fine.
>>
Why bother when non-retarded people can just use a CIS, dumbfuck.
>>
>>58459665
How strangely erotic.
>>
>>58458342
It wouldn't just be the refillable cartridges that would have to cost a lot. In order to satisfy their jewing needs, the refill kits themselves would have to be at least the same cost of a brand new cartridge, if not more.

>tldr: they don't make refillable cartridges because it's easier to jew you with normal ones
>>
File: button1gray.gif (9KB, 474x85px)
button1gray.gif
9KB, 474x85px
just use laser, ink is a ripoff
>>
>>58460822
This. With inkjets, isn't it cheaper to buy a new printer every time you run out of ink?
>>
>>58462438
Only if you buy shit tier printers like the ones at Walmart.
>>
>>58462438
They've caught on to this and only sell them with 10% full cartridges.

Just buy ink on aliexpress for 10x less.
>>
File: 1353123857095.png (9KB, 221x255px) Image search: [Google]
1353123857095.png
9KB, 221x255px
idunno, maybe money?
>>
>>58455130
Laser all the way. Toner doesn't dry-up or clog the print heads like ink does.
>>
>>58455167
stabples gives you 50 dollars off if you bring any old printer in, when you buy it. I've been using ecotabnk for a few years. My only gripe is that it does not print to the edge of the paper.
>>
>>58459665
You drill a hole that is slightly larger than your tip so it vent air as you put liquid in.

Pretty much fluids 101 mate.
>>
My local Daiso sells generic ink refill kits, like >>58456483 for a number of different printer and cartridge types (individual colors separate, each kit can refill a cartridge 2~5 times depending the cartridge capacity) for 100 yen each, all you need is something to drill into the cartridge with.

I've been using them for more than half a year now and they're fine. So long as you aren't a monkey they're easy enough to refill.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.