[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOSS is great for what it is but fuck all of you FOSS evangelists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fuckyou.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
FOSS is great for what it is but fuck all of you FOSS evangelists who try to push the agenda of
>muh freedoms
>durr open source is best source
>herp derp windows = botnet
>FOSS is all you ever need
Fuck all of that. I like Linux just as much as I like Windows. I use both. I pay for proprietary software sometimes because I need it and use it and there's no alternatives whatsoever on the FOSS side. Which is fine, I actually understand that software is expensive for a reason, unlike some of you fags. I like to play an occasional game and I pay for that, too. Why wouldn't I support the fucking developers? There's nothing wrong with the proprietary model, it actually gives us some of the BEST software on the planet.

tl;dr the FOSS religion can go suck a dick. And all of you FOSS missionaries are a bunch of fucking dickheads. Fuck you and your religion
>>
>hurr durr slavery works just fine why get rid of it
>these anti-slavery nuts and their dumb religion are garbage
>>
>>58450574
READ the STICKY. Then leave /g/ and never come back
>>
>>58450581
>comparing proprietary software to slavery
Guess what, I actually choose to pay for my software. No one forced me to.
>>
>>58450574
>And all of you FOSS missionaries are a bunch of fucking dickheads. Fuck you and your religion

$0.12 has been deposited into your account, rajeed
>>
>>58450587
sticker for my dicker
>>
>>58450574
>muh freedoms
>durr open source is best source
>herp derp windows = botnet
>FOSS is all you ever need
there are no other reasons than those you stated to use FOSS software
>>
File: _.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>58450587
Fuck you and your sticky
>>
I don't consider games software, it's entertainment not a tool. For software tools though you should always try to use FOSS if possible. I'll be the first to admit that Office is still miles ahead of Libreoffice but there are some things where FOSS is actually better.
>>
>>58450599
I didn't even mention any fucking products other than Windows, you brainless trash can full of idiotic one liners.
>>
File: breaking_bubbles.jpg (29KB, 450x568px) Image search: [Google]
breaking_bubbles.jpg
29KB, 450x568px
>>58450607
How about
>hey, I need this program
>>
Whenever you use closed source software you're implicitly saying you trust the devs to not fuck with your computer or collect your info. Very few companies would I trust like that.
>>
>>58450622
>HERP DERP HURR DURR THEY'RE SPYYYING ON ME
Go and fuck yourself with a garden rake without any lube plz
>>
File: giorgio-tsoukalos.jpg (17KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
giorgio-tsoukalos.jpg
17KB, 461x403px
>>58450613
>I don't consider games software
>>
>>58450621
You use FOSS software because you need it and not because it is FOSS? That means that to you it doesn't matter if software is open or closed source and that defeats the purpose of FOSS software
>>
>>58450724
Fuck if I care. Also, you're an idiot.
>>
>>58450603
>>58450609
Samefagging. Sad!
>>
>>58450782
>13:30:07
>13:30:31
Newfag
>>
>>58450825
>what is since4pass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.