[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here used a fake fingerprint to get a new biometric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 047202_1_9.png (669KB, 930x572px) Image search: [Google]
047202_1_9.png
669KB, 930x572px
Has anyone here used a fake fingerprint to get a new biometric passport?
Do border agents actually check your fingerprint routinely?
>>
in Europe every time
>>
>>58450284
you should apply for visa, Juan Carlos
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (20KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
20KB, 600x364px
Is there a problem here?
>>
Even here in Brazil they check twice.
>>
>>58450284
no but I think it will constitute a problem.

if you ever lose your documents you can reasonably expect to be able to prove your identity through fingerprint.

However if you put a different fingerprint on your passport, one day the situation might present itself that your fingerprint doesn't match the one in the database, so you will be held for a couple of hours while they figure out what's going on. It will probably be concluded that something went wrong in the bureaucratic side and your database entry will be updated with your real fingerprint and you will be free to go but have wasted some hours.

In the imaginary fantasy world where OP is a hacker, and the gubmint has turned against you and is using your fingerprint to ID you, it's much more convenient to just discreetly apply a transparent patch on your finger and hope you don't get noticed.
>>
>>58451002
>In the imaginary fantasy world where OP is a hacker, and the gubmint has turned against you and is using your fingerprint to ID you, it's much more convenient to just discreetly apply a transparent patch on your finger and hope you don't get noticed.
Yes that's what I thought, just wear the fake fingerprint when you cross borders.
But the latest scanners require all 10 fingers. Where do you find a set of 10 perfect prints?
What is needed is a generator software that creates plausible random fingerprints
>>
>>58451038
you make them up when you first apply, unless they have a print from since your date of birth (which they don't because biometrics are still very new).
>>
>>58450284
>Do border agents actually check your fingerprint routinely?
They sure do.
>>
>>58450284
>Fucking fingerprints
Biometric factors are a joke; duplicable, nonhashable, and expensive to revoke.
>>
File: sfinge_anim_text.gif (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sfinge_anim_text.gif
105KB, 256x256px
>>58451038
http://biolab.csr.unibo.it/research.asp?organize=Activities&select=&selObj=12&pathSubj=111%7C%7C12&

generates realistic sets of 10-fingerprint records
>>
make this from my finger sell it on ebay
>money
>if i convict some crime then i could say everyone has my fingerprint itds invalid
>>
>>58451099
>which they don't
Not everyone was born in the Detroit projects hospital
>>
>>58451099
Almost every hospital takes a set of prints at your birth dude, they have for a very long time
>>
>>58452563
Smart
>>
>>58452563
When was the last time any police investigation had fingerprints as significant evidence?
You know they don't just scan prints and put someone in jail
>>
>>58452563
Fingerprints are flawed evidence anyway. It's not a computer comparing them. It's a human. Humans make errors. The only proven method to identify someone is by DNA
>>
>>58452992

in b4 >it's twins

It's never twins
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.