[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of new course >professor has 20+ years in tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 781564-fable_2_sword.jpg (213KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
781564-fable_2_sword.jpg
213KB, 550x309px
>first day of new course
>professor has 20+ years in tech industry
>has worked at Netscape, Warner Bros, Fox
>has been a software engineer, tech consultant, and twice a CTO
>pulls up a video on youtube to show the class something
>doesn't have adblock

How the fuck do you explain this? Yes, it was his personal machine and not a university one.
>>
>>58432277
Why do you care fucking autist
>>
Not everyone's an autist like you
>>
>>58432277
>doesn't have adblock

Because he's using uBlock Origin :^)
>>
>>58432277
Why does it matter?
>>
>>58432300
>>58432310
>>58432331
Spotted the 40 year olds too dumb to navigate the net
>>
>>58432277
Holy fuck you're autistic.
>>
so tell him

hey retards this isnt autistic, why would anyone put up with ads?

does he know you can block them?

maybe some kind of moral thing, where he doesnt want to take away ad money even though they doesn't happen?
>>
>>58432820
Navigated their way to 4chan.org/g/ just fine though.
>>
>>58432899
>reddit spacing
leave
>>
>>58432277
He respects the intellectual work of authors
And you are just a thief if you have adblock

I can bet you have torrent client to steal warez and movie RIPs nigger
>>
I would not mind ads on websites if they were not CPU intensive and with zero chance using them for browser exploits
>>
>>58432277
Unless you spend your whole day wasting time online a few ads here and there don't really matter. Hence adblocking no being a thing outside of the neet demographic.
>>
>>58434518
>And you are just a thief if you have adblock

low quality bait
>>
>>58432277
Perhaps as someone who has a better understanding of things than you, and has had to Historically pay for all of his resources doesn't mind a minor inconvenience for something that is otherwise free. Maybe he does it just to fuck with people like you. For all you know, anon. He's sitting here right now reading your post laughing.
>>
File: 1453880403151.jpg (85KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
1453880403151.jpg
85KB, 426x463px
>>58432277
>his personal machine

Classrooms have computers for all teachers to use as a terminal for the school network.
Most of those computers are already hooked up to an overhead projector with a AV splitter that mimics the monitor.
There is absolutely no need for them to bring their own computer to work to show a YouTube video.
At best they just bring a thumb drive for when they need to process more grade work at home.
If he was already a Prof in IT than he would have already known that connecting to a school network is already compromising his own hardware by forcing document sharing, otherwise your school is so far shit for not verifying his resume.
>>
>>58432277
I'm not an old man, but there is one thing I learned about old men: "years of experience" means nothing.
With this kind of experience, only comes arrogance. With arrogance, defeat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.