[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It triggers the fucking shit out of me that people don'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

It triggers the fucking shit out of me that people don't upload in 4K, Thoughts
also why don't cunts, I mean although you hate him he's right...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NFmpJNvd4k
>>
Internet infrastructure isn't there yet and things that can be like 4K Netflix are laden with DRM that just shits on anyone that wants to watch 4K content.

You can't even watch 1080p Netflix without using Edge.
>>
>>58431963
I meant on youtube but even so variable resolution settings exist for shiternet people
>>
>>58431993
>>58431963
>infrastructure isn't there yet
Yes it is in first world countries
>>
>>58431993
Only the very big youtubers could even afford the equipment to shoot 4K, the other have dogshit internet connections, the rest don't care.

It's been changing slowly.
>>
>>58432033
Watch the video linked at top of post.
Recording resolution isn't my point it is render resolution therefore a higher bit-rate.
>>
>>58432070
I just watched this. have people not known about this for years now? It even happened with the audio bitrates.
>>
>>58432070
I prefer higher bitrate too, especially in fast-moving scenes.
>>
>>58432086
Yes, but tards must be informed as well

As you well know must youtubers are tards
>>
>>58432092
Exactly, honestly there is NO reason not to upload in 4K
>>
>>58431952
you bought a 4k monitor probably 6~ months ago and you're getting visibly upset that people aren't catering to you because you made an impulse purchasing decision without doing even the most basic of research

you should take the time to reevaluate the life you live
>>
File: SpinalTap_1010Pyxurz.jpg (202KB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
SpinalTap_1010Pyxurz.jpg
202KB, 1600x1095px
>>58432200
he just wants his videos to go to 11.
>>
>>58432200
Hey fag OP here watch the video
>you bought a 4k monitor probably 6~ months ago
Nope 1080p here faggot
>>
>>58432238
yep
>>
>>58432342
>Nope 1080p here faggot
sure bud, that's why you're crying about lack of 4k content, right?

>watch the video
nice try but i'm not going to give you free ad impressions
>>
File: eatmuhcok.png (74KB, 512x418px) Image search: [Google]
eatmuhcok.png
74KB, 512x418px
>>58432392
you were saying...

not my video btw its LinusCuckTips
>not using adblock in 2017
>>
File: incase you wanna be a cuck more.png (433KB, 898x468px) Image search: [Google]
incase you wanna be a cuck more.png
433KB, 898x468px
>>58432392
furthermore
>>
>>58432425
>not my video btw
nice try linus but i'm still not clicking
>>
>>58432467
Not linus wouldn't wanna be either his wife is definite trap
>>
>>58431993
what kind of content is getting uploaded to youtube that would really be improved by being available i 4k over regular hd?
>>
>>58432635
All of it would be improved not necessarily good because of it but better
>>
>>58432635
All the car crash videos.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.