[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He may be a faggot, but what do you think on their ideas on identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg (38KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg
38KB, 700x480px
He may be a faggot, but what do you think on their ideas on identity and anonymity on the web?
>>
>>58422405
>their
Is moot finally becoming a little (nonbinary) girl?
>>
File: 1483842068934.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483842068934.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>58422405
>working with the NSA to turn your "anonymous" website into an FBI honeypot
Yeah great '''''ideas''''' on ''''identity'''' and ''''''''''anonymity''''''''''
>>
>>58422405
moot did a number of things on the internet.
Many may call his creation many things.
The cancer of the internet
The most horrible place on the open web
The birth of memes
However moot did make something that is unlike any other thing on the internet. A place where you can come to where you won't be afraid of not having your opinion, no matter how retarded you may be.

4chan is not free speech, but is probably the most open website where you can so whatever that is on your mind, and in most cases even get away with it.

moot I hate you for sacrificing your very soul to google, but damn it you did create 4chan, and you deserve to be praised for that.
>>
>>58422728
>However moot did make something that is unlike any other thing on the internet.
You mean like 2ch?
>>
>>58422728
The good deeds a man has done before defend him.
>>
he came up with youtube heros he can die alone cold and afraid he also could have stopped those 4 who beat that mentally handicapped kid in chicago and he didnt so fuck him
>>
>>58422747
anon they are similar, but are as different as day and light when look at the posters.
2chan is lonely jap citizens, who is the waste of society(actual fucking Otaku NEETS)
4chan is racist neckbeards, who somehow still can adapt to society.
>>
>>58422823
>4chan is racist neckbeards, who somehow still can adapt to society.
ie normies
>>
>>58422823
newfag
>>
File: Mallory Swaglord.jpg (834KB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
Mallory Swaglord.jpg
834KB, 2121x3771px
>>58422405
Who /Mallory/ here?
>>
>>58422405

Literally who?
>>
>>58422872
non-chink hiro
>>
>>58423038

Also literally, who?
>>
Publicly expressing right-wing views under your real name is no longer acceptable for mere mortals, so anonymity is crucial for saving civilization from tumblr.gov.
>>
>>58422864
swaglord is too much of a normalfag and he's also my wife's son meme personified
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.