[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you about my dream last night /g/. I was chilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: amdradeon.png (2MB, 1940x1638px) Image search: [Google]
amdradeon.png
2MB, 1940x1638px
Let me tell you about my dream last night /g/.

I was chilling at home when I was visited by an AMD graphics developer who looked like Ron Perlman. He told me AMD is planning to re-release the HD 5xxx series of graphics cards, but with DX12/Vulcan support and sell them for $100 or less.

Was it a vision? What does it mean?
>>
>>58420697
Until AMD actually make cards that outperform Nvidia's they will always be shit.
>>
File: 14840397935613.png (2MB, 800x967px) Image search: [Google]
14840397935613.png
2MB, 800x967px
>>58420697
Sounds like their mobile roadpath
>>
>>58420717
>implying anyone except reddit fags care about spending $1,000 on a shitty facebook login video card just to get 48 fps at 4k
>>
>>58420717
Why does AMD need to compete with nvidia in the $400+ card market when the largest market is for cards in the mid- and low-range?
>>
>>58420842
You act like AMD didn't also have ridiculous prices in the past. You're obviously new to this shit.

>>58420889
Nvidia also destroys them in the mid-range though. Only thing RX 480 had was Vulkan/DX12 which only applied to a very very tiny list of games (didn't even really matter) And there's no such thing as "future proofing" when it comes to tech either. It's just poorfags defending their purchase.

>why does AMD need to compete with nvidia in the $400+ card market

Except for the fact that they already did? They need to compete if they want to be successful. People want PERFORMANCE. AMD can cry all they want about being an underdog or being for the people or whatever, they should back that up with performance. Until then, AMD is just the contrarian inferior choice.
>>
It means you should take a break from /g/
>>
>>58421013
This.

Rest are shills.
>>
>>58421013
Yeah, you may be right. In the dream I was going to post a thread on /g/ about it.
>>
>>58420697
It means AMD will always be garbage bin shit, selling generations old hardware at poverty tier prices
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.