[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Command Center report And i start: Thinkpad yoga 12 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1444225996022.jpg (264KB, 1000x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1444225996022.jpg
264KB, 1000x1424px
ITT: Command Center report

And i start:
Thinkpad yoga 12 for on the go
Old ASUS desktop for Vidya
ASUS mini PC for coding
chink 50$ phone

Planning on upgrading my vidya rig
>>
File: 1444834474758.webm (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444834474758.webm
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>58420511

I know that neckbeard!
>>
>>58420511
How do I live the neckbeard sysadmin-from-home lifestyle?
>>
File: 1483390857389.jpg (85KB, 640x502px) Image search: [Google]
1483390857389.jpg
85KB, 640x502px
>>58420872
Step 1 - stop shaving / generally caring about your appearance.
Step 2 - Whenever you meet up with people get your laptop out and always go on it, ignore everyone around you
Step 3 - Ensure that you regularly inform people about free software, and that you'd just like to interject for a moment
Step 4 - carry on like this for about 6 to 9 months, and anyone you used to hang out with will stop wanting to be seen with you
Step 5 - Develop a very strong viewpoint on your computing environment, remember any choice that you didn't make was the wrong one. Focus on those particular areas that will make you an expert in everything (vi vs. emacs, LILO vs. GRUB, grep vs. egrep, big endian vs. little endian (or even middle endian), mushroom on pizza vs. no mushroom on pizza)

That should be enough to get you started down the path to greatness
>>
>>58421015
>mushroom on pizza vs. no mushroom on pizza
Different guy here, but can I be a vegan sysadmin?
I don't want to be an Applefag gay designer because I'm too poor to be obsessed over expensive things.
>>
>>58421127
>Vegan, but not applefag
Does not compute ;^)

>can I be a vegan sysadmin?
You're asking the wrong question by asking a question at all, remember - you can be one because it was the decision you made, and it was clearly the correct decision because you made it, and you wouldn't have made that decision if it wasn't correct.
>>
>>58421162
>Does not compute ;^)
Should I switch to Applefaggotry then?
I can't afford it yet because I'm a piratefag almost-NEET.

>You're asking the wrong question by asking a question at all, remember - you can be one because it was the decision you made, and it was clearly the correct decision because you made it, and you wouldn't have made that decision if it wasn't correct.
Being a sysadmin sounds like a hard job. Not sure if I can handle it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.