[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Windows >Periodically use malware cleaner apps, registry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1480860670595.png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
1480860670595.png
651KB, 680x628px
>Windows
>Periodically use malware cleaner apps, registry cleaners, disk defrag, remove bloat caused by updates
>still fucks itselfs over time
>macOS & Linux
>have to do nothing
>works like day 1 even when several years pass by

Feels good to not be cucked by Microsoft
>>
It always suprises me that the shittiest os has the most software compatibility
>>
>>58389104
>Windows
>Runs all the games there are and there will ever be
>Mac & Linux
>Doesn't
>>
File: smug.jpg (140KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
140KB, 560x570px
>>58389203
>Windows
>every new version breaks compatibility with old games
>painful fixes all the time if the community doesn't make an unofficial patch
>Mac & Linux
>play those games without problem under Wine
>>
File: ncY0gkH.jpg (114KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ncY0gkH.jpg
114KB, 960x720px
>>58389203
>playing gaymes for manchildren
>>
>>58389104
Problem is I still haven't learn how to install a free version of macOS on my desktop, like ill dump windows rn to get mac
>>
>>58389104
You must be the kind of retard who clicks every ad and downloads every software they come across because I had Windows 7 for 6 years before making the switch to Linux and it was just as fast in the end as when I installed it.
>>
>>58389156
Because they optimize for compatibility over all else, even if it means bloat, staleness and constant vulnerabilities.
>>
>>58389230
>not emulating linux from windows and then use wine
>>
>>58389104
>Windows
>do nothing, all drivers are already there, no antivirus, no defrag or any other maintenance tool ever, works great after a year like day 1

>Linux
>have to manually install everything from graphics to networking drivers and configure them manually to work like they do out of the box in Windows but not before you cross your fingers that your hardware is the right revision or you just might kiss goodbye even the basic functions of an operating system

lincuccs will defend this
>>
>>58389104
>Linux
>works like day 1 even when several years pass by
yeah works just as broken as the fresh install was after all these years
>>
>>58389104
>Periodically use malware cleaner apps, registry cleaners

You are aware these things are basically just adware/malware themselves, and usually just pretend to actually do anything at all... right?
>>
>>58389104
>Periodically use malware cleaner apps, registry cleaners, disk defrag, remove bloat caused by updates

It's your own fault for needing these at this point, can't be bothered to install adblock and block 99% of viruses apparently. Disk defrag has run automatically in the backround since Vista, no need to manually run it. And of course you can run refresh your PC since 8 to wipe everything and make it operate like a new PC.
>>
>>58389104
>Windows
only usable OS ever made
>Periodically use malware cleaner apps
common sense 2017
>registry cleaners
placebo
>disk defrag
is this 2009?
mine don't
>>
>>58389104
>windows
stop using shitware and garbage
>>
>>58389104
>using a mac
How does it feel knowing you will never have true freedom. That your laptop will ALWAYS require binary blobs to run.
>>
>>58389104
Windows = Fucks its own users, steals their data, spies on them, is essentially a service with ads

MacOS = Requires its user to have a gaping anus full of big black cock and breath glazed with semen

Linux = Has a learning curve but pays off in the long run as you have complete control of your system and you can build a desktop you can be proud of and feel motivated to use
>>
>>58389104
You must be running Windows 7 then
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.