[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondering about how to organize my tv and anime shit into single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: grin.jpg (74KB, 610x465px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
74KB, 610x465px
Wondering about how to organize my tv and anime shit into single folders per season.

My current process:

>create new folder corresponding to new tv series/season
>rename folder
>highlight cut and paste all files of that series/season into new folde

Is there a way to highlight, create new folder, and cut and paste into that folder then rename in less steps?
>>
Bulk Rename Utility for renaming. This looks complicated as fuck, but its the fastest way to rename a fuck load of files exactly the way you want.

(1)Get the episode names and put them into an excel file, let's say they start in A1. Format them in any way you like.

(2)Open the folder containing the files in Bulk Rename Utility. Select all, then right-click on them, "Copy Filename to Clipboard" > "Filename only".

(3)Go back to excel file, and paste these to the right of your desired filenames, let's say in column D1.

(4)In a black column to the right, type "=(D1&"|"&A1)" (without the first and last quotation marks. Select this column, copy and paste into a text file, save it to desktop.

(5)Go back to Bulk Rename Utility, find "Import renaming pairs" in the top menus, then all your files should be renamed perfectly.
>>
>>58382318
I should have said "this looks like it doesn't save time", not " its complicated as fuck". Its not complicated at all.
>>
As for folders, maybe just have a template folder, with empty "Season 1", " Season 2", etc folders in it and when you've downloaded a new show, just rename the first folder and delete any excess Season folders.
>>
FileBot. Can pull episode data from anidb IMDb and other sources, match them up and automatically rrnanr and save them into new formatted directories. Plex folder pattern will divide the episodes up by season automatically
>>
>>58381086
why the fuck do you need to put them in folders?

just stream bro
>>
>>58383707
>streaming anime
>>
>>58383746
whats the problem? I just use kissanime
>>
>>58384750
lmao, good luck when that website gets hacked again.
>>
>>58382318
> Windows users needs dedicated software to automatically rename files after some pattern.
Plebs
>>
>>58385519
>look up documentation on python, unix scripting, perl
>write scripts and debug
>test scripts
>rewrite/test and loop
>oops 8 hours has passed now i gotta go to sleep to get up for school/work.
>>
>>58385519
I just use krename in loonix anyway
>>
Just use sickrage or sonarr you retard, it downloads, renames and makes all the folders for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.