[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cant install more than one de without instability >unity8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: arch.png (148KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
arch.png
148KB, 2048x2048px
>cant install more than one de without instability
>unity8 essentially being a qtbased ios ten
>having to install almost all non repo software with ppas
>having those ppas make your system slowly buggier and slower
>amazon botnet
>old shitty versions of software like mpv
>ubuntu software center being laggy as fuck
>"gpg key missing"
>""ppa not found"
>slow as fuck
>wine is slow
>everything is slower due to not source based packages
>a community of turbo spergs and autists can maintain packages better than an actual company
>T H E A U R
>having shit never compile because of dependencies that arent in the repos so you have to compile a dependencies for the dependencies but the dependencies for that dependency aren't in the repos so you have to compile a dependencies for the....
>having your distro mantainers go with whatever choice they wish
>inb4 arch breaks
not if you use antergos or manjaros or any other distro of that nature
>inb4 you have to reinstall due to issues
you really dont if you use non-arch from scratch
>muh updates
>implying you dont have to reinstall for every non lts of ubuntu or else youll have issues
>muh complicated
install antergos or manjaro

This isnt 2011 anymore boys arch isnt a shittier verison of gentoo that you have to install all by yourself. Antergos, apricity, and manjaro have made arch usable and better than ubuntu,debian, or mint.

Why are you still using ubuntu?
MOST IMPORTANTLY THUNAR ON ARCH HAS THUMBNAIL PREVIEWS
>>
>>58378044
>>ARCH GANG FOR LIFE
>>L2NIX FUCKING SCRUBS
>>
>>58378074
i just highlighted why arch is a better distro choice. Never said it was for L33T HAXX0RS and that N000BUNTU FAGS SHOULD BTFO. I myself use antergos. Feel free to make an actual argument though.
>>
Antergos is unironically the best distro for desktop use but it's one major flaw is that the installer uses lightdm for every de meaning if you're new, you could end up using Gnome without gdm.
>>
>>58378117
Have to agree with this
>>
File: udwpfogh9y7y.png (156KB, 508x557px) Image search: [Google]
udwpfogh9y7y.png
156KB, 508x557px
You are why Arch users hate everyone.
>>
>>58378168
>implying I'm the only one in /g/ explaining why they like something in a
/g/ fashion
>ignoring the NIVIDIOTS BTFO
>>
I'm literally sitting here having an existential crisis wondering whether I should shitpost Jewbuntu users or Arch Cucks.
>>
>>58378269
What distro would you use? Surely not an rpm based one as the package management is slow as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.