[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try to assume what is the prospect of the develop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Rise.png (77KB, 200x502px) Image search: [Google]
Rise.png
77KB, 200x502px
Let's try to assume what is the prospect of the development of technical devices for create the authentic illusion of an imaginary person existence.
This is an important and interesting question. I wish that I had a friends. It would be great if on the market will a device in the next two decades, which creates a cute girl who will be friends with me. It is necessary to be able to talk with her, just as with real human being. For this will probably required AGI. The recently presented sample creates a too mediocre imitation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
It's something like a glass jar with a hologram inside. She has a too weak imitation of the mind. Her speech recognition is only superficial, her phrases are formulaic. Also, it is impossible to touch her. Even if will possible to create a full-sized holographic projection without limitation in space, it will still not be sufficient. Need to be able to take her hand. Wanna also hug the cute girl, and pat her on the head. There was publication about the touchable holograms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3seTlvQtIgc
But this is not enough too, because the hologram is unstable and has high heat. If you go this way, you need to generate a force field that will safe for the user. Otherwise, it's dead end way, such as overrated (imho) HoloLens devices. Another option is physical simulation, i.e. gynoid. This will require a true industrial revolution that caused by a breakthrough in nanotechnologies, or something close to it. Judge for yourself: 3D printing of composite components from different materials (metal powder, silicone and God knows what else), and printing of electronic circuits (up to the microprocessor). It's impossible to produce such goods on a simple assembly line, right? The issues with AI will also remain open.
So, worthy implementation will not be soon. It is interesting to know the your assumptions, anon. What do you think about the prospects, timing and ways to solve this problem?
>>
(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia)
>>
>>58368364
Or, you could use your imagination harder and feel like you're with your beloved waifu and can touch and feel her, even her intimate parts.

I can do that with my mind but i know i will become a schizo sooner or later, that's the only downside.

But anyway, if you really want to make this, you would really have to manipulate your mind in order to make this thing work.
Yes, we would be really close to it, but we would need more funding and demand in order to make this.
Another option could be Nanotechnology, but that shit is expensive as fuck and it's not easy to make since it cannot be made like your favorite sci-fi movie, we would have to focus on Nanotech dev a lot and find a way to make it cheap as fuck.
>>
>>58368531
>Or, you could use your imagination harder and feel like you're with your beloved waifu and can touch and feel her, even her intimate parts.
>I can do that with my mind but i know i will become a schizo sooner or later, that's the only downside.
Did you mean tulpa?
To be honest, I do not trust this unscientific theory.
>>
>>58368708
Kind of that, i didn't knew it had that term before doing some research about that, kek.

But yeah, it's really nice to feel it, touching my waifu's hair, skin and lips is nice.
I guess it's like i'm controlling my own brain in order to feel these things though, so that's why in order to make something like you proposed, you would have to play with the brain in order to make it since we already have the holograms.

Also you might not get any answers because it's already late, but maybe some Japanese will answer this later, who knows.
>>
Your English is fine, don't worry about it.

In any case, wouldn't the effort needed to get friends be way smaller than actually coming up with some kind realistic waifu simulation? I don't think we will figure out any decent methods of simulating sense in a long time.

I realize that you don't expect to be the one to come up with this waifu sim, however considering the wait needed I'd say your better off with other alternatives.

Also Chie is best girl.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.